Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Radeon users exluded from experiencing this demo, even having the latest released cards?
    sigpic
    GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

kit and minikit templates: http:here

Que se lixe a troika

Comment

• No sliders in the demo, so dumb. Anyone had any success using the locale file to set them? I tried a few lines and FIFA didn't load properly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimbarian View Post
        Ermmmm...

Ooops!

That's without being signed into onedrive or anything so you must have shared it a bit too fully The second link only has view rights nothing else!

Whoops. My bad. But someone must have deleted it though!

Anyway. I have removed the full permission from the FIFA 17. Hope the file helps you all .
        20+ year Swansea City Season Ticket Holder
        Twitter: paulv2k4

Comment

• Originally posted by mogolos View Post
          Are Radeon users exluded from experiencing this demo, even having the latest released cards?
          fine with my 7970 at ultra 16.9.1 catalyst
          ■My Gallery

Comment

• One more tool:
            https://greydynamics.github.io/Frostbite3_Editor/

Comment

• Originally posted by Centre View Post
              This means data needs to be analysed and converted. A proccess that can take days or months.

lol
              ■My Gallery

Comment

• So no sliders in the demo... no point in downloading the demo then. Anyone hear if EA has removed them completely from the full game?

Comment

• So we can't convert 17 new faces to 16 then?

Comment

• no poet, not in the moment. no one is able to get datas out of any sb or cas container..
                    http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/eep152v9mag4pc1r.png

Comment

• Originally posted by mogolos View Post
                      Are Radeon users exluded from experiencing this demo, even having the latest released cards?
                      AMD RX 480 4gb demo runs perfectly (160fps on ultra).

Originally posted by paulv2k4 View Post
                      Whoops. My bad. But someone must have deleted it though!
                      Maybe they clicked the wrong place and deleted it by mistake? People are generally dumb!

Originally posted by bangus View Post
                      Anyone hear if EA has removed them completely from the full game?
                      They were in the beta so I cannot imagine them not being in retail, unless they want me not to buy the game this year as I refuse to play their hyper fast arcade vision of football!

Comment

• i have problem with 30 fps lock at animations and its kinda freezing any1 know how to solve it ?got r9 380 4g no problem in game 150-200 fps with ultra graphichs
                        Last edited by GS1905; 14-09-2016, 12:07:PM.

Galatasaray 2016-2017
                        #1 Fernando Muslera #39 Luis Cavanda #21 Aurélien Chedjou #22 Hakan Balta #23 Lionel Carole #27 Tolga Ciğerci #34 Nigel de Jong #11 Lukas Podolski #10 Wesley Sneijder #20 Armindo Bruma #9 Eren Derdiyok
                        Jan Olde Riekerink

Comment

• Originally posted by poet11 View Post
                          So we can't convert 17 new faces to 16 then?
                          At this point not, but very soon
                          Why FIFA17 #modding is not easy but possible (soon)

Data can be modified in some way ?
                          Changing Images (Textures) with Photoshop or Creating Geometry (Mesh) inside Blender is not a big deal, but this is far away from the extracted data.

The Frostbite Engine is not simply storing information in common Filetypes, No! The guys at DICE invented more efficient ways to store data by creating their own.

This means data needs to be analysed and converted. A proccess that can take days or months. Generally that's not the problem. The problem is: not one, two ... dozens of data, nobody really knows what it is and its takes time to find out.
                          Legends may sleep, but the never die...
                          Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

Comment

• I am not convinced to buy full game this year.

Comment

• Thanks, Sido. You being positive gives us hope! Honestly, I just care about getting those scanned faces in 16 from 17 is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by GS1905 View Post
                                i have problem with 30 fps lock at animations and its kinda freezing any1 know how to solve it ?got r9 380 4g no problem in game 150-200 fps with ultra graphichs
                                I have same problem, I tried something but its not working. Does someone know any solution for 30 fps lock problem at menus and presentation ?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X