Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 17 News

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kosma1 View Post
    Is it possible to add to random players - a specific scaned faces?

    Par Example:

    T.BAKAYOKO from AS MONACO looks similiar to D.ORIGI from FC LIVERPOOL
    IS it possible to swap random T.BAKAYOKO face - to a real-scaned ORIGI's Face?

    I...
    Nope

    Comment


    • i'm just wondering would it be possible to use cheat engine to remove the restriction in career mode to control a team and just have cpu v cpu matches, i know you can sim a match but i love cpu v cpu in career mode, could someone please point me in the right direction on how this could be done using cheat engine possibly? big hands up for the guys on this forum for their efforts in modding Fifa 17 its much more difficult this time around but it hasn't stopped them.

      Comment


      • If you like football or soccer however you want to call it games then try this one out: http://footballsuperstars.com/en_GB/game/play-game

        Comment


        • Did you guys see the latest news about fifa 18?
          Immersive atmosphere??? You gotta be kidding me, I hoped EA would do better, but same old shit like every year.
          The journey, part 2, xbox legends for pc???? These people really must think those "massive innovations" makes everybody dream day and night for the release.
          In reality, for what really matters, it will be a few new stadiums but just a few, and that's about it. Possible dribling sistem will be changed and hopefully penalty kick and free kick.
          For the rest, gameplay will be exactly the same and ofcourse, modding with this new engine nonexistent. Now, why should I pay money for fifa 18, I wonder?
          I like career mode, adding kits, tweaking every aspect of gameplay and graphics, so why buy the game, why support the developers if they are just not listening?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
            Did you guys see the latest news about fifa 18?
            Immersive atmosphere??? You gotta be kidding me, I hoped EA would do better, but same old shit like every year.
            The journey, part 2, xbox legends for pc???? These people really must think those "massive innovations" makes everybody dream day and night for the release.
            In reality, for what really matters, it will be a few new stadiums but just a few, and that's about it. Possible dribling sistem will be changed and hopefully penalty kick and free kick.
            For the rest, gameplay will be exactly the same and ofcourse, modding with this new engine nonexistent. Now, why should I pay money for fifa 18, I wonder?
            I like career mode, adding kits, tweaking every aspect of gameplay and graphics, so why buy the game, why support the developers if they are just not listening?
            They are listening, to the FUT players, you might as well finally realize that FUT is the sole focus of development because it is the money maker.

            Career Mode is just a rough function incorporated to give the game more depth and to justify the price tag, there is no way they could sell a game for anywhere around $60.00 to $100.00
            if all it offered was FUT with micro transactions.

            The game will never be realistic in terms of gameplay because it wouldn't be very popular if games went without goals so they focus on atmosphere and things of that nature to suffice.

            Comment


            • What's worse is that FUT legends won't be available in offline modes like kick off or career. And FUT is garbage with generic kits/ non permanent players [5 match loan lol wtf] and all other bullshit.

              When they announced Ronaldo, I was so happy for a moment. Then I realized Ronaldo won't be playable in Brazil in kick off [Exhibition] mode offline. And now that mods are impossible, meh. EA also became slave of Sony now, I just hope we get World Cup 18 on PC ffs. On the bright side, PES 18 PC is finally getting next gen port. Maybe it will be better than FiFA.
              Originally posted by 4ndr3i
              So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

              This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

              If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
                What's worse is that FUT legends won't be available in offline modes like kick off or career. And FUT is garbage with generic kits/ non permanent players [5 match loan lol wtf] and all other bullshit.

                When they announced Ronaldo, I was so happy for a moment. Then I realized Ronaldo won't be playable in Brazil in kick off [Exhibition] mode offline. And now that mods are impossible, meh. EA also became slave of Sony now, I just hope we get World Cup 18 on PC ffs. On the bright side, PES 18 PC is finally getting next gen port. Maybe it will be better than FiFA.
                I will find out if PES will be better because that is what I am spending my money on this year.

                FIFA 18 with the same gameplay, only tweaking dribbling for FUT players to spam skill moves some more and nothing for the offline players, PES it is for the first time in my life.

                I better read up on how to modify PES, I've looked at some patches for previous PES games and some seem to be quality.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by regularcat View Post

                  I will find out if PES will be better because that is what I am spending my money on this year.

                  FIFA 18 with the same gameplay, only tweaking dribbling for FUT players to spam skill moves some more and nothing for the offline players, PES it is for the first time in my life.

                  I better read up on how to modify PES, I've looked at some patches for previous PES games and some seem to be quality.
                  Yes, PES seems to be doin great so far and now we get a next gen port. But I won't judge it until I get to play it.

                  Apparently PES 18 improved animations. But now people are saying that responsiveness of player movements (without sprinting) is similar to PES 14. And man, PES 14 was frustrating due to delayed response to input.


                  PES 17, FiFA 16 were really great and players responded very fast to our inputs. FiFA 17s delayed responsiveness made it boring.

                  Hopefully PES 18 isn't sluggish. That's a guge deal breaker for me. Looking at FiFA 18s gameplay videos, it seems like the game is still sluggish.

                  Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                  So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

                  This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

                  If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                  http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

                  Comment


                  • Ok, ok, and what is the best site for pes modding?
                    Anyway I buy pes and fifa each year. but untill now I only play fifa, pes just a few hours for curiosity, and it must be said that untill 2017, fifa is way better than pes.
                    If pes 2018 will be better, maybe I should learn how to modd it.
                    Even better, here, this site could be the best for pes modders.

                    Comment


                    • ps: you all see the fate od denuvo, the great gameprotection, unbreakable, impenetrable...smoke screen, nothing is inpenetrable.
                      This foes for frostbite also, the first results are already visible, not much more untill it's full understanding.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
                        ps: you all see the fate od denuvo, the great gameprotection, unbreakable, impenetrable...smoke screen, nothing is inpenetrable.
                        This foes for frostbite also, the first results are already visible, not much more untill it's full understanding.
                        Go and tell it to the man who said that frostbite games are unmoddable

                        Comment


                        • Hello.
                          ... everyone fifa lovers, and disappointed this year, this mod is for you.
                          For for those want to finally try out this year something different in this game, something nice also in gameplay terms, but also for who like ultra high gx details.
                          For all those who want to play a really immersive game.From this pics you can't see how best will be this mod.
                          If you have a powerful pc, when you play the first match at home in this stadium you become crazy.
                          I see the ball bouncing differently from standard pitch. Now I want to see in related resources ebx or chunk files if the animated physics for the 3D objects and stadium is enabled.
                          Disabled in all other default stadiums, for sure are not precompiled to support advanced gfx settings, I don't know if you can see this in fifa 18 default stadiums.

                          Hello to everyone.
                          Some not properly explained news (but I'm tired working on):
                          Because I made a new discovery every day.

                          COLD OPEN STREET STORY CAREER MODE MOD



                          You can play in career mode in every league you want,
                          virtual pro (but will be very special pro career if you play as Hunter in Team 1),
                          kick off using as Teams 1 and 2 (extracted from story mode).
                          A lot of feature like the stadium you can see in pics (you can play at home in this street stadium).
                          The mod will include the adv. gameplay rosters database.

                          Little preview. Testing.
                          The special modded roster database will include extra features imported from The Journey (Story Mode),
                          like NIS (non interactive sequences) cams, cinematics, extra commentary, etc. Because Story Teams with special Ids.
                          Include new traits addon for players like Hunter (edited both in his real team is playing for and in Team 1 for my mod, also Walker.
                          Realistic attributes for all players based on real soccer played in the pitch.
                          You can now listen crowd shouting HUNTER....HUNTER.......this is the effect of a new crowd favorite trait assigned on.
                          This is only one superficial feature as usual included in the adv. gp evo gameplay roster database.
                          Cold Open Stadium (extra addon or you can use a normal stadium).
                          Watch video in small size so it don't lose quality, I've recorded in half resolution size.
                          But in this stadium isn't present the 3d crowd, only audio crowd.
                          This is amazing because It lightens the computation load for cpu/gpu. And now I really see the power of frostbite.
                          I see the building lights when playing the match, some impressive NIS cam angles, and incredible detailed pitch.







                          Because of this?
                          This is the Journey stadium when you have to kick the penalty with little Hunter kid.
                          So this stadium is very special with an impressive ultra high gfx texture detail.
                          Playing at this special stadium is an incredibly beautiful and spectacular emotion.
                          The TOD and FOG lights are finally impressive and realistic.
                          In the final version will be added new special kits (from FUT), real shoes for every player, accessory, etc.
                          This mod will be specific to start the career as Team 1 (suggested for best growth curve) or Team 2
                          and enjoy the the most beautiful experience (for gfx quality, gameplay speed and all connected).
                          Career mode will be very hard to play in the pitch and outside.
                          Stadium will include all options like season, rain, clear... (all max availables).
                          Also include dinamic wheater, I see dinamic sky and lights during the gp camera,
                          like air animated in this stadium. You can also see the trick I've used to do this mod.
                          Seeing the stadium from the sky I see that wasn't finalized by DICE Team.
                          But CERTAINLY THIS STADIUM HAS BEEN RELEASED BY DICE GFX TEAM FOR THE JOURNEY. BUT NOW YOU CAN USE IN THE CAREER MODE.
                          Now going to finalize this mod so you can enjoy! Stay tuned!

                          Comment


                          • that's a very nice give for everyone who love mods (like this or other one) thank you Fidel Gameplay
                            Legends may sleep, but the never die...
                            Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NaFeR View Post

                              Go and tell it to the man who said that frostbite games are unmoddable
                              Only time will tell, even if modifiable it will be a pain in the ass to do and truthfully FIFA even with mods has lost it's appeal to me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X