X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
    Oooooh, the horror!!!
    Ofcourse there is scripting, momentum and many more bad stuff about fifa series.
    And it's more frustrating since today's technology allows for much more and EA is a big, respectable company with resources.
    Anyway, I see that their tactic is: if you don't like it, than don't buy, not to try and listen to the users, very modern tactic, nothing to be said.
    And yes, I see also forums being closed for being too....direct, another excelent marketing strategy.
    But, for the time being they are the only ones on the market with a real soccer game, so it goes without words..if we don't like it we either not play fifa at all or choose PES.
    Two excelent choices for us.
    There is though hope for soccer games fans, as there are a few developers analyzing the oportunity to create a soccer game to rival FIFA and PES, perhaps than someone from the top will sound the wake up.
    This.
    Originally posted by 4ndr3i
    So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

• Hi guys,
      I donīt know if this was already mentioned but I guess I found something.
      First of all I have to admit that I have no clue at all according to create mods or anything like that but since the Frostbite Engine seems to be the problem (to create mods) whatīs about that:

https://github.com/GreyDynamics/FrostBite3_Editor

As I said before I donīt know if thatīll help you guys, I didnīt even try it yet, because I am 100% sure I wouldnīt understand anything.
      Even through it says, that it is made for the Battlefield series and was created in order to "make something" with graphics, building and textures Iīm not sure if you can use it otherwise.
      The problem is, this project has been discontinued. But just since 14 Dec 2016.
      Iīll just leave it here in case someone want to take a look at it.
      Iīm sorry if Iīm not allowed to post links etc. and Iīm sorry if you guys already have heared about it.

Best regards!

PS: Sorry for my bad English. It is not my native language

Comment

• Moddingway have just realeasd video footage of them adding in the updated Atletico Mineiro squad files. Sorry to be naive but does that mean someone is making a breakthrough in not only downloading files from FIFA 17, but then reintroducing them into the game?

Comment

• I dont like playing with generic teams either but thats not fifa fault, its money/ buying license.

Ssomeone's being greedy

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Comment

• So it's safe to say that FiFA 17 is not mod able (Apart from CE hacks).

Good bye to creation master, file master, i68 regenerator and all other great tools. I will miss you.
            Originally posted by 4ndr3i
            So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
            http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

• I will be missing revolution mod more than anything else. That was the game changer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sepak View Post
                I will be missing revolution mod more than anything else. That was the game changer.
                By far the best thing to come out of the FIFA modding scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sepak View Post
                  I will be missing revolution mod more than anything else. That was the game changer.
                  Originally posted by D Tom View Post
                  By far the best thing to come out of the FIFA modding scene.
                  I assume/hope you are talking about the GP mod "included" in RevMod
                  My uploads:
                  CM16 Patches:
                  Sweden - 15 Teams
                  Philippines - United Football League
                  Philippines - Azkals : National Team
                  Philippines - Filipino Legends
                  Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
                  Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
                  12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
                  Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

Comment

• FIFA 17 Update 1.07 can now be downloaded on all available platforms and weighs in at around 800MB.

Most of the changes made in the new update are directed at Ultimate Team, however, there have also been some visual improvements made.

These are the patch notes released via the PS4:

Addressed the Following in FIFA Ultimate Team
                    Added an option to reverse sort players from your Club for a better experience in Squad Building Challenges
                    Added further anonymity to the FUT Champions intro flow

Visual/Presentation Changes

Updated more than 1200 2D Player images
                    Updated the FIFA Club World Cup Champions Badge to appear on the current champ’s home, away, alternate, and keeper kits

http://www.playerhot.com/games/FIFA17/Golds

Comment

• Today I in the database of FIFA , I found the model ( textures are missing) the legendary players ( as you all know team Legends-only access on the Xbox) . Do you think it could mean? Legends will be available on the PC version in the future ?

Comment

• So... I modded the soul out of fifa 11,12,13,14,15,16 and it was heartbreak for me to play FIFA 17 without mods.But i can live whit this but....

This fucking game is a demo, the best FIFA but a fucking demo.

The Journey: Most useless game mod i ever seen, no one wants to play as this alex hunter guy, 1 season in bpl what the fuck is this?Great to hear that more energy will added to this useless thing for fifa 18.

The bpl is full licensed, an it feels to play like in real life, its epic.

BUT!!! EA made the trailers with full EXLUSIVE LALIGA and BUNDESLIGA LICENS!What the fuck is that then?????

Full LALIGA LIcense: In fifa 16 we didnt have exlusive laliga licenses.The teams where full licensed no scoreboard and 4 stadiums(Bernabeu,Vicente Calderon,Mestalla and Camp Nou).

In FIFA 17 we have full exlusive laliga licenses, and we can see nothin from this exlusiviti.WTF???? EA 7 times updated the game and cant give us a fucking scoreboard??? No Managers for LaLiga,no new stadium (-nou camp).What the hell means full la liga license? Nothing, not a single plus content in the game.They lost a stadium.

Bundelsiga the same, no managers , no new stadiums the scoreboard is ok but it was in fifa 16 to.

And the champions cup, omg, cant understeand this license thing.Pes has the champions league, ok, its fucking annoying but ok.Can me somebody tell if ea has the full license of laliga,bpl,bundesliga how the fuck can pes get exlusive licenses for Liverpool , Barca and BVB??? And when tih is possible, why Fifa Cant get the Champions league licensed in his game and pes also?Its works whit teams to.Barca is in pes,barca is in fifa...

If we cant mod the game, then te minimum is that if ea has a fucking license then give us all the fuckin content.Scoreboard,Managers, WINTER BALLS!(great to play snow games with te yellow ea ball....).If not then give all licenses to pes, and make the premier league simulator 18 instead of FIFA 18.

FIFA 17 is a great football game,i like i have fun whit it... but its a fucking demo.

Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

• About Liverpool/barca and BVB every year EA give to Konami 1 team from their licenses league,few years back that was MAN UTD,this year its liverpool

Comment

• @HalaMadrid9248

so basicly they got the licenses for leagues or teams doesn't means they got the licenses for scoreboards. They have full LaLiga License, so there are the original trikots and the badget on the sleeve. (Seria f.i. isn't licensed any more, so there are no badgets, but they have several Team licenses like Inter, Milan, Juve, etc.)
                            And about PES and Fifa sharing licenses, no, thats why Fifa has no Camp Nou

Only the bpl is vull licenses because they get sponsered. (If you take a look in real life, there are EA Logos everywhere). It's very simple, it would be to expensive for EA buying all the licenses, usually one time the computer generating system will be good enough generating players as realistic as possible, but i guess thats it.

(i have modded fifa for many years, but you have to understand, modding and using "stolen" licenses would be illegal, so it's the right of fifa preventing modding)
                            Fortes et Fidelis pro Rosa

Comment

• A question: is it possible to import the XBOX 360/PS3 Database of FIFA 17 into FIFA 16 PC, to be playable or editable? And if yes, how to do it?

Comment

• Is it possible to add to random players - a specific scaned faces?

Par Example:

T.BAKAYOKO from AS MONACO looks similiar to D.ORIGI from FC LIVERPOOL
                                IS it possible to swap random T.BAKAYOKO face - to a real-scaned ORIGI's Face?

Is it possible? / Moddingway Team?

Every real-scaned player have a specific ID
                                Can We try to assign this specific ID to other players?

I just made a short list of players that faces can be replaced by others:
                                Any suggestion from You are welcome - we can edit this list
                                I know, now is a tought moment to edit those players - but this list may help us in future.

LIST:

---ENGLAND

ARSENAL:
                                J.DASILVA / ARSENAL -> K.EDWARDS / WEST BROM
                                M.MACEY / ARSENAL -> T.HOBAN / BLACKURN
                                E.MARTINEZ / ARSENAL -> P.PIATTI / ESPANYOL
                                R.HOLDING / ARSENAL -> J.McCARTHY / WALSALL
                                C.WILLOCK / ARSENAL -> M.HOLGATE / EVERTON
                                MAITLAND-NILLES -> DIKGACOI

CRYSTAL PALACE:
                                L.MILIVOJEVIC / CRYSTAL PALACE -> M/LAYUN / FC PORTO

EVERTON:
                                LOOKMAN / EVERTON -> MANNEH / WHITECAPS FC

HULL CITY:
                                EVANDRO / HULL CITY -> DEMPSEY / SEATT.SOUNDERS
                                S.CLUCAS / HULL CITY -> H.TOFFOLO / S****HORPE UTD

LEICESTER CITY:
                                L.SLIMANI / LEICESTER CITY -> (BASE MODEL) WENDEL / NO CLUB

LIVERPOOL:
                                T.ALEXANDER-ARNOLD / LIVERPOOL FC -> E.BENNET / BLACKBURN
                                B.WOODBURN / LIVERPOOL -> C.SMITH / PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

MAN CITY:
                                B.DIAZ / MAN CITY -> M.BUTCHER / YEOVIL TOWN

MIDDLESBROUGH:
                                ADAMA / MIDDLESBROUGH -> R.AARONS / NEWCASTLE

SPURS:
                                V.JANSSEN / SPURS -> PIETERS / STOKE CITY
                                N'KOUDOU / SPURS -> BABA / SCHALKE

SWANSEA:
                                VAN DER HOORN / SWANSEA -> R.HENNINGS / F. DUSSELDORF

STOKE:
                                B. MARTINS INDI / STOKE -> A.AKINFENWA / WYCOMBE WANDERERS

WEST HAM:
                                A.FLETCHER / WEST HAM -> C.JONES / WEST BROM
                                F.FERNANDES / WEST HAM -> A.HERNANDEZ / HULL CITY
                                A.MASUAKU / WEST HAM -> M.FIGUEROA / FC DALLAS

----FRANCE:

AS MONACO:
                                T.BAKAYOKO / AS MONACO -> D.ORIGI / LIVERPOOL
                                D.SUBASIC / AS MONACO -> J.SHACKELL / DERBY COUNTY

LOSC

E.BAUTHEAC / LOSC -> D.RUDD / CHARLTON
                                A.SOUMAORO / LOSC -> J.ALTIDORE / TORONTO FC
                                SLITI / LOSC -> A.NABI / PETERBOROUGH
                                Last edited by Kosma1; 11-04-2017, 07:44:AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X