Database Crashing Career Mode At The Start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcas View Post
    ouch.. What was it? A patch or just personal editing?
    Combination of both but also did want to create a patch if it went well. Put in a hell lot of time and effort so frustration got the better of me. Need to focus on other stuff so I guess its fine really.

Comment

Ok.

If you decide to pick it up again, I suggest you take up a few habits in your workflow:

You should constantly be switching between editing and testing in game. Edit a fair amount, then test in game.

Always keep an extra backup of the DB. Create a folder: "Lastest working DB", so that if you encounter problems, you can either solve them or go back to your latest working DB.
      My uploads:
      CM16 Patches:
      Sweden - 15 Teams
      Philippines - United Football League
      Philippines - Azkals : National Team
      Philippines - Filipino Legends
      Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
      Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
      12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
      Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

Comment

Originally posted by marcas View Post
        Ok.

If you decide to pick it up again, I suggest you take up a few habits in your workflow:

You should constantly be switching between editing and testing in game. Edit a fair amount, then test in game.

Always keep an extra backup of the DB. Create a folder: "Lastest working DB", so that if you encounter problems, you can either solve them or go back to your latest working DB.
        Thanks for the suggestions mate. I might pick it up in a few months again when basically all of the mods are out unless I have something else to do. I'm gonna miss editing though, it has become a habit and an escape from regular life.

Comment

Working...
        X