Clear All

• EURO 2012 Stadium Crowd Assignment updates for:

Municipal Stadium Poznan
    PGE Arena Gdansk
    Municipal Stadium Wroclaw

DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2664s5...nt_updates.zip

Comment

• thanks man, really cool updates. one question, after you'll finish your project with Polish stadiums, do you think it will be possible to help us out with crowd for some stadiums made by Wizard? will be much appreciated, you'll find some good stadiums there and some (or most) of them are really needed. thanks in advance mate and keep up the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by esQzme View Post
        thanks man, really cool updates. one question, after you'll finish your project with Polish stadiums, do you think it will be possible to help us out with crowd for some stadiums made by Wizard? will be much appreciated, you'll find some good stadiums there and some (or most) of them are really needed. thanks in advance mate and keep up the good work.
        Great request, I second that

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk
        sigpic
        GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by esQzme View Post
          thanks man, really cool updates. one question, after you'll finish your project with Polish stadiums, do you think it will be possible to help us out with crowd for some stadiums made by Wizard? will be much appreciated, you'll find some good stadiums there and some (or most) of them are really needed. thanks in advance mate and keep up the good work.
          I agree with you! I believe that every Wizard's stadiums deserve to stay on fifa 16...darrek+wizard+kotiara could be an amazing team and we could have new amazing stadiums..

Comment

• I'll try to check if I can add glares. But I'll start the process next week. In that time I'll also update the latest models with new sideline props, external houses and so on from the generic grounds.

Comment

• Darrek can you try to convert the missing UEFA EURO national teams stadiums and insert crowds, banners and lights in the other ones? (check here what are the incomplete stadiums: http://www.soccergaming.com/showthread.php?t=193626)

Although I'm helping Robbie with checking that this patch has everything it should have (mostly comparing it to what the MW UEFA EURO 2016 mod has), he hasn't released his patch yet mostly because not all stadiums are ready!

So if you could please, that would be awesome! Thanks in advance, would do all of us EURO fans a massive favor
              Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 15-01-2017, 08:07:PM.
              Académica and Portugal!

Comment

• I'll insert crowds to Liechtenstein and San Marino stadiums. Screens and download will be available later this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrek1988 View Post
                  I'll insert crowds to Liechtenstein and San Marino stadiums. Screens and download will be available later this week.
                  Thanks a lot Darrek! One step closer towards the final release of the EURO patch!
                  Académica and Portugal!

Comment

• Robbie's Rheinpark Stadion (LIE) with crowds +subs bench.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ksx24d...rk_Stadion.zip

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by darrek1988 View Post
                        I'll insert crowds to Liechtenstein and San Marino stadiums. Screens and download will be available later this week.
                        Really great news Darrek! Also, do you know how to insert home/away team banners?

Comment

• Stadio Olimpico (SMR) crowds

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lscqsc...o_Olimpico.zip

Comment

• Great works darrek! I hope you'll work on The Wizard's stadiums sooner or later

Comment

• Thanks darrek for San Marino Stadium! Also, if you want the remaining stadiums that haven't been converted are (almost all are the same in PES6 so you can convert those for higher texture resolutions):

Iceland - Laugardalsvöllur (You can convert the PES6 version)
                              Latvia - Skonto Stadions (you can convert the PES6 version, but also use my version of the Skonto Halle)
                              Hungary - Puskás Ferenc Stadion (this was a model designed for Hungary-Croatia EURO 2012 bid - not available in PES)
                              Belarus - Stadion Dinamo (old stadium in Minsk, since no-one has made Borisow Arena)
                              Moldova - Stadionul Zimbru (You can convert the PES6 version)
                              Azerbaijan - Tofiq Bəhramov Stadionu (I put Iceland's grey stand in the Rhino model, because the stadium now has a roof)
                              Luxembourg - Stade Josy Barthel (You can convert the PES6 version)
                              Malta - Stadju Nazzjonali Ta'Qali (You can convert the PES6 version)
                              Turkey (101) - Ataturk Olmypic Stadium (Converted from FIFA 10)

Finally, Andorra needs different mountains and buildings; the one from the FIFA07 version.
                              Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 17-01-2017, 05:37:PM.

Comment

• Polonia Warszawa stadium with glares and minor tweaks.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0syszs...ki_stadium.zip

Soon: Katowice and Płock. Then KSZO and Iwata

Comment

Working...
                                X