Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 16 Women Patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wonder if you guys can make an installer? It must be a pain, I know, but I had problems with CM with the previous patches. :/

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Victor. View Post
      I wonder if you guys can make an installer? It must be a pain, I know, but I had problems with CM with the previous patches. :/
      It's not the Patches or CM... I had no problems at all. So the problem must be elsewhere. An installer would not take into account any current custom DB.

      Are you using the default DB? In that case I could send you a vanilla DB with the women patches applied. Otherwise you would have to upload your DB and ask if a friendly soul (or me) can inject the patches for u.
      My uploads:
      CM16 Patches:
      Sweden - 15 Teams
      Philippines - United Football League
      Philippines - Azkals : National Team
      Philippines - Filipino Legends
      Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
      Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
      12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
      Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Victor. View Post
        I wonder if you guys can make an installer? It must be a pain, I know, but I had problems with CM with the previous patches. :/
        You should try to import the league only first, load the cmp a second time an import everything else but the league.
        You still need to edit the names and so on, but... should work.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Victor. View Post
          I wonder if you guys can make an installer? It must be a pain, I know, but I had problems with CM with the previous patches. :/
          This is something which is planned, especially with some likely future projects linking existing projects together. It would be a drag, drop and regenerate installation rather than an installer though.
          you'll never walk alone

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OlliX View Post
            German Allianz Women's Bundesliga-Patch Promotional-Video:



            Coming soon!
            Sensational. It is a work worthy of a great producer.
            Congratulations!

            Comment


            • Malditas - Philippines women's national football team

              Hey guys.

              You can use this patch however you like. Tweak it, change it, improve graphics, and put it in your future releases - whatever ... Just remember to share it with the rest of us.

              Malditas - Philippines women's national football team



              Includes logos, banners, flags, kits, and minipics.

              OVR Ratings are not 100% accurate, so please if you make more realistic edits - please share with the rest of us.

              And if you are gonna use it as a national team, you should reduce the squad size.

              DOWNLOAD .CMP PATCH (CM16)

              MIRROR

              Thank's for a great thread and great modders!
              Last edited by marcas; 11-12-2016, 04:06:PM.
              My uploads:
              CM16 Patches:
              Sweden - 15 Teams
              Philippines - United Football League
              Philippines - Azkals : National Team
              Philippines - Filipino Legends
              Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
              Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
              12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
              Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

              Comment


              • Hey marcas, great to see you contributed with the Philippines national team, thank you for that! I will do some tweaks, give them proper IDs and then of course we share the patch at some point. It is always good to see people caring for their own country contributing something. Otherwise the Philippines would probably not have been a priority really.

                BTW, how accurate are the positions?

                Comment


                • Nice work bro. Btw i can not download the Philippines Women National patch :/ nothing happens when i click "download". Is there another way to upload the patch?

                  Originally posted by marcas View Post
                  Hey guys.

                  You can use this patch however you like. Tweak it, change it, improve graphics, and put it in your future releases - whatever ... Just remember to share it with the rest of us.

                  Malditas - Philippines women's national football team



                  Includes logos, banners, flags, kits, and minipics.

                  OVR Ratings are not 100% accurate, so please if you make more realistic edits - please share with the rest of us.

                  And if you are gonna use it as a national team, you should reduce the squad size.

                  DOWNLOAD .CMP PATCH (CM16)

                  Thank's for a great thread and great modders!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HasHus1525 View Post
                    Nice work bro. Btw i can not download the Philippines Women National patch :/ nothing happens when i click "download". Is there another way to upload the patch?
                    Hmm idk. It works for me.

                    Try Zippy: MIRROR
                    My uploads:
                    CM16 Patches:
                    Sweden - 15 Teams
                    Philippines - United Football League
                    Philippines - Azkals : National Team
                    Philippines - Filipino Legends
                    Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
                    Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
                    12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
                    Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stokstaartje95 View Post
                      Hey marcas, great to see you contributed with the Philippines national team, thank you for that! I will do some tweaks, give them proper IDs and then of course we share the patch at some point. It is always good to see people caring for their own country contributing something. Otherwise the Philippines would probably not have been a priority really.

                      BTW, how accurate are the positions?
                      The positions are accurate in terms of DEF, MID or FORWARD. But when it comes to SPECIFIC side of the pitch, (left/right, attacking MF or def MF) it's 50/50.

                      The starting XI + subs are from the latest 2016 squad. Reserves are from previous years.

                      Yes please tweak it however you like, and include it in future patches.
                      Last edited by marcas; 08-10-2016, 03:59:PM.
                      My uploads:
                      CM16 Patches:
                      Sweden - 15 Teams
                      Philippines - United Football League
                      Philippines - Azkals : National Team
                      Philippines - Filipino Legends
                      Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
                      Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
                      12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
                      Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

                      Comment


                      • Lara Dickenmann



                        Lena Gößling



                        Sara Björk Gunnarsdottir

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by marcas View Post
                          Hmm idk. It works for me.

                          Try Zippy: MIRROR
                          Thx dude. I still have downloaded it via explorer.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OlliX View Post
                            Lara Dickenmann



                            Lena Gößling



                            Sara Björk Gunnarsdottir

                            Bully! Nice preview Master Ollix

                            Comment


                            • Thanks

                              Hasret Kayikci

                              Comment


                              • ^^
                                Beautiful faces!

                                Originally posted by marcas View Post
                                It's not the Patches or CM... I had no problems at all. So the problem must be elsewhere. An installer would not take into account any current custom DB.

                                Are you using the default DB? In that case I could send you a vanilla DB with the women patches applied. Otherwise you would have to upload your DB and ask if a friendly soul (or me) can inject the patches for u.
                                Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                                This is something which is planned, especially with some likely future projects linking existing projects together. It would be a drag, drop and regenerate installation rather than an installer though.
                                Thanks for the replies! I use the moddingway database. In any case, I will wait for the next patches/projects to install everything at once.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X