Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheReDevil's Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheReDevil's Kits

    New Game, New kits...

    Hello! I'm TheReDevil, I make kits for FIFA, I think you know me on the kits to FIFA 15.
    And if you do not know, here is my thread with a kits for FIFA 15: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=191903
    Please NO REQUESTS
    Please No Requests. I work for fun.

  • #2
    Manchester United 15/16 Third kit + CL version


    Please No Requests. I work for fun.

    Comment


    • #3
      very nice. wait for best home ver

      Comment


      • #4
        quality as usual. looking forward to your work throughout the season.

        adidas stripes, sleeve and badge aren't they a bit too orange, or that is the right shade? I have not seen the kits from close in person but it looks on the red to pink in some images.
        Last edited by Nedved11; 22-09-2015, 03:32:PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nedved11 View Post
          quality as usual. looking forward to your work throughout the season.

          adidas stripes, sleeve and badge aren't they a bit too orange, or that is the right shade? I have not seen the kits from close in person but it looks on the red to pink in some images.
          Thanks I think I chose the best color strips because of the match on TV, they seem to be bright orange, but close to the contrary
          Please No Requests. I work for fun.

          Comment


          • #6
            Manchester United 15/16 Away kit + CL version


            Please No Requests. I work for fun.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheReDevil View Post
              Thanks I think I chose the best color strips because of the match on TV, they seem to be bright orange, but close to the contrary
              I suppose you're right. lively kit regardless. text/filter you use for base material is great, and pattern on the front is nicely done.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi! TheReDevil, Can i ask you one question please? What program do you use to apply a kit to fifa 16? CM15 that i use in fifa 15 is not working anymore with fifa 16 database. Is there any new program to apply a kit for fifa 16?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by XZFIFA View Post
                  Hi! TheReDevil, Can i ask you one question please? What program do you use to apply a kit to fifa 16? CM15 that i use in fifa 15 is not working anymore with fifa 16 database. Is there any new program to apply a kit for fifa 16?
                  Hi. I dont know yet. Waiting СM 16
                  Please No Requests. I work for fun.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheReDevil View Post
                    Hi. I dont know yet. Waiting СM 16
                    Thanks!! Can't wait to try your amazing works in-game

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Zenit 15/16 GK kits







                      Please No Requests. I work for fun.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Zenit St. Petersburg Gk kit

                        Please No Requests. I work for fun.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TheReDevil View Post
                          Zenit 15/16 GK kits







                          the yellow kit is the GK or third ?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Spidercyb View Post
                            the yellow kit is the GK or third ?
                            Gk kit

                            Please No Requests. I work for fun.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ok...thnxs for the answer
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X