CG File Server 16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tool works very well for me.
    Do not forget to start the tool in admin mode.
    For shifting numbers for scorboard, it does not come from the tool
    In france when I create a scorboard I have a problem with the numbers (not in the right place), but I managed to find to correct this.
    1 rename loc fr in eng.us and start the game with English flags and the number is in the right place
    I do not understand why there are differences of from one country to another
    With identical big overlay

Comment

• i still can't use this tool, I've aplly the fix but it doesn't work for me

Comment

• Game crashes while selecting the personal settings............

Comment

• Please Reupload

Originally posted by shawminator View Post
          I am releasing this public beta version 1.0 for wider testing, Ive had good results from internal testing.

In this version of CGSF16 the following modules are available:-

Stadium
          TvLogo
          Scoreboard
          Movie

Also included in this version is a step by step installer which will setup/export all files needed for the server to work.
          CG stadium Namer is also included in the install which will allow easy renaming of existing user stadium downloads with a few clicks of the mouse.
          There is also a readme/manual included which will hopefully help with the assignments and set up of specific folder, any question tho please ask.

The Scorboard/Popups have a slight issue which is stopping the use of full popups.

from my testing i have found that only 9002(scoreboard) and 9042(Intro) are compatible out of the box.

others are but need some hex editing done but this also has an issue with text disappearing. hopefully we can find the solution to this as well

This year the tool will run in the notification area(You will see the black and red icon). To access the the assignemnt buttons you can right click on the icon and the option will appear.

ive also included a show form option which will display the form, this is good for debugging as it shows some info like ID's etc....

Please leave any bugs/errors or anything u find and ill get back to u ASAP

link :- DOWNLOAD

Video Tutorials on the blog
          4 so far:-
          1 stadium renamer
          2 stadium assignment
          3 convert to vp8
          4 assign movie

CGFS V1.1 Update

Changes outlined in the blog post, please read all to understand

link :- DOWNLOAD

FIX For EA Update 7
          link : - DOWNLOAD

Comment

• Can Anyone Have the link of CG File Server 16

I can't find link cg file server 16 v1 , please if anyone can helm me..

Comment

• link down
              please reupload

Comment

• Settings.ini

Always as usual:
                I assign stadia, all works fine. I close FIFA 16, play again, assign again stadia, all works fine, but the old assignments in the settings.ini are deleted. Cannot go on like this.

Please fix this problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westham View Post
                  Always as usual:
                  I assign stadia, all works fine. I close FIFA 16, play again, assign again stadia, all works fine, but the old assignments in the settings.ini are deleted. Cannot go on like this.

Please fix this problem.
                  There is nothing in the file server which deletes the assignments.
                  are you runng the installer everytime as that the only way it would create a blank settings.ini, maybe take a backup up the settings.ini file apart from that i cant fix anything as theres nothing to fix as that has never happened to me or any of the testers, so i wold be unable to find the issue,
                  sigpic
                  3dgamedevblog on facebook

Comment

• Thanks for your answer.
                    Yes I solve the problem with a copy of the settings.ini.

Comment

• Hi Shaw,
                      I suppose you gave a look at audio files; is there any chance we will listen to the chants? this is a feature I really miss from previous Fifa
                      nabo78 Boots:
                      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176494

The Boots Thread - Lists For Revolution Mod Manager:
                      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=178838

nabo78 Kits:
                      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176198

Comment

• Somebody know why sometimes Server 16 works and other not? I can use, but sometimes, it don't charge the stadiums or scoreboards

Comment

• Guys, I have a small problem with the file server. Sometimes the font of the scoreboard doesn't work perfect. I run the File Server everytime as administrator but sometimes it looks like that:

and sometimes it's correct:

Anybody knows what's the problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard View Post
                            Guys, I have a small problem with the file server. Sometimes the font of the scoreboard doesn't work perfect. I run the File Server everytime as administrator but sometimes it looks like that:

and sometimes it's correct:

Anybody knows what's the problem?
                            test it,is works for me
                            http://www.soccergaming.com/showpost...&postcount=451

Comment

• Originally posted by christophe83460 View Post
                              Thanks for your help but I found an other solution!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard View Post
                                Thanks for your help but I found an other solution!
                                Could you share it with us mate?

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk
                                sigpic
                                GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X