Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 16 PS (DS) Button and Trainer Next Tuning Patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FIFA 16 PS (DS) Button and Trainer Next Tuning Patch

    <Feature>
    - Change to the PS(DualShock) button icon
    Select the "Number Style Controller" in the setting of "Game Settings - Controller Tab"

    - Supported button icons in the trainer

    - This patch contains 2 types

    Type01:
    -- Trainer Circle = Normal
    -- Trainer Arrow = Normal

    Type02:
    -- Trainer Circle = Disable
    -- Trainer Arrow = Normal


    <Option>
    - Disable the buttons and text on the trainer
    Select the level "1" in the setting of "Trainer"


    <INSTALLATION>
    1. FIFA16 placed into the installed folder.
    2. Regenerate with a any tool.


    <Download>
    Link

    Yellow Circle Type:
    Link

    DualShock4 buttonDataSetup.ini
    Link


    Special Thanks
    - ciaoragazzi
    - Grimbarian
    - RoonRoon
    - PESMC
    - Japanese FIFA PC Player
    - Charis

    P.S
    Sorry
    I'm not good at English.

    Last edited by hiroshi; 26-12-2015, 01:23:PM.

  • #2
    Thanks to me? What did I do?

    Thanks for this was hoping and waiting for DS4 icons!

    Edit: Just tried it and it's perfect! Added a pic hope you don't mind

    Last edited by Grimbarian; 22-10-2015, 06:13:PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello Grimbarian
      I am grateful to you and other people ideas.

      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=193145

      Comment


      • #4
        Another very useful mod indeed

        I hate Xbox One controller. Playstation 4 controller is much better. Thanks for the buttons
        Originally posted by 4ndr3i
        So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

        This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

        If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hiroshi View Post
          Hello Grimbarian
          I am grateful to you and other people ideas.

          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=193145
          Then I shall say you're very kind thank you. If other people on this forum were as courteous, gracious and respectful maybe we would still have Beta990 working on his CM mod

          Comment


          • #6
            Superb mod : )
            I have a question. Can anybody change the white circle to different color? I'm looking for yellow one, because I want to feel like 90's and early 2000's FIFAS. Just like there:
            http://gamesymbol.com/Image/covers/f...mage323575.jpg

            It would be grat flashback to childhood feelings : )))
            If anybody can help me it will be very appreciated : )
            Thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Charis View Post
              Superb mod : )
              I have a question. Can anybody change the white circle to different color? I'm looking for yellow one, because I want to feel like 90's and early 2000's FIFAS. Just like there:
              http://gamesymbol.com/Image/covers/f...mage323575.jpg

              It would be grat flashback to childhood feelings : )))
              If anybody can help me it will be very appreciated : )
              Thanks
              hi Charis

              Circle of texture is located in the position of the block 8 in the traininghud_0.rx3.
              If edit the texture you can change to a different color.

              Yellow Circle Type:
              Download


              Comment


              • #8
                Hell yeah, it works ! Thank you SO MUCH ! Let's play RETRO !
                Thanks a lot, Hiroshi !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi, great work. !

                  Do you think it would be possible that each pad has its own colored circle?
                  like pad1 red, pad2 blue, pad3 white, pad4 the yellow one.

                  I extracted the png file and colored like this

                  http://imgur.com/a/rs9EO

                  And these are the rx3 colored files, but I don't know how can I assign them to a specific pad :/

                  https://mega.nz/#F!p05glLwT!Moyp1HhQv_-ItH99pfyrhA
                  Last edited by xKira; 19-12-2015, 07:02:PM.
                  ■My Gallery

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by xKira View Post
                    Hi, great work. !

                    Do you think it would be possible that each pad has its own colored circle?
                    like pad1 red, pad2 blue, pad3 white, pad4 the yellow one.

                    I extracted the png file and colored like this

                    http://imgur.com/a/rs9EO

                    And these are the rx3 colored files, but I don't know how can I assign them to a specific pad :/

                    https://mega.nz/#F!p05glLwT!Moyp1HhQv_-ItH99pfyrhA
                    hi xkira.
                    Is it a Single System Multiplay?
                    It's a great idea.
                    But I do not know how.
                    Maybe it is to edit the program code.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yes, because when you play in 4 on big screens, sometimes it's hard to recognise the player you are controlling.
                      And what about the triangle that points the direction, I'm trying to hide it.. I was looking for it in the rx3 file and replace it with a transparent png, but it didn't work.
                      ■My Gallery

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xKira View Post
                        yes, because when you play in 4 on big screens, sometimes it's hard to recognise the player you are controlling.
                        And what about the triangle that points the direction, I'm trying to hide it.. I was looking for it in the rx3 file and replace it with a transparent png, but it didn't work.
                        hi xKira
                        I had forgot about the triangle of arrows.
                        Triangle of arrows comes in another rx3 file.
                        Location of the texture is a block 48 in the presentation_1.rx3.

                        Yellow Circle No Arrow Type:
                        Download

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          thank you very much

                          one more thing xD I have put the " training_hud_data.xml " in data/screenhelp but i still can see the buttons and the text, how can i remove it?
                          Last edited by xKira; 20-12-2015, 04:20:PM.
                          ■My Gallery

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by xKira View Post
                            thank you very much

                            one more thing xD I have put the " training_hud_data.xml " in data/screenhelp but i still can see the buttons and the text, how can i remove it?
                            <Trainer setting>
                            "TRAINER LEVELING" = "Manual"
                            "LEVEL" = "1"

                            Last edited by hiroshi; 21-12-2015, 03:29:AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by hiroshi View Post
                              <Trainer setting>
                              "TRAINER LEVELING" = "Manual"
                              "LEVEL" = "1"
                              thanks, I edit manually and it worked
                              ■My Gallery

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X