Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope FIFA 15 body is the same as FIFA 16, because i worked on your FIFA 15 model that i already had on my hdd. Thats the result:

First, i want to know if its accepted by kitmakers community as a subtitute to classic minikit template. If yes, i will start to bone and modify the long sleeves too for GK minikits. I will post this in kits forum too to see the reviews of users and i hope there is no problem with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis_Figo View Post
      I hope FIFA 15 body is the same as FIFA 16, because i worked on your FIFA 15 model that i already had on my hdd. Thats the result:

First, i want to know if its accepted by kitmakers community as a subtitute to classic minikit template. If yes, i will start to bone and modify the long sleeves too for GK minikits. I will post this in kits forum too to see the reviews of users and i hope there is no problem with you.
      Thank you

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Well done!
          Thanks.

Fifa NG i68Controller http://iard68.altervista.org/controller
          REGENERATOR-INSTALLER-SCRIPTER-MERGER-EXPORTER-UPDATER
          http://iard68.altervista.org/downloads

If you appreciate my work, please, put a "like" on my
          i68Creations facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/i68Creations.
          Thanks!

Comment

Al Pacino, can you make long sleeves with untucked shirt ? Only for one collar; collar 0 would pe preferable... thanks !

EDIT: Al Pacino, i would require first an answer from you for me to know if you can't do it, to begin edit tucked shirt model. But this way the users would require to weld in photoshop bottom part from untucked shirt...
            Last edited by Luis_Figo; 11-11-2015, 05:53:PM.

Comment

I don't have the time to make it. I can provide the model with long sleeves and untucked.

Check my kits
              Mediafire Imgur

Comment

That's exactly what i want. The long sleeve model and untucked. Just one body. But i want to be in same exact position like the rest !

Comment

Originally posted by Luis_Figo View Post
                  That's exactly what i want. The long sleeve model and untucked. Just one body. But i want to be in same exact position like the rest !
                  I agree with you

Comment

Pacino, what you sent me wasn't good, was still short sleeves. But i welded bottom part from short sleeve body with upper part body from long sleeves.
                    Here is the final project: http://soccergaming.com/forums/showp...08&postcount=1

Comment

Sorry I've forgot that was long sleeve, if you want I can send it again anyway.

Check my kits
                      Mediafire Imgur

Comment

No need, i said in previous post how i resolved the issue. If i knew for sure uvw map would remain intact, i wouldn't even bother you for that.

The project is done, download link is in my thread with video tutorial.

Comment

Please, I need someone to send my head and hair Messi (Fifa 16) to work with 3ds max format. Thank you

Comment

I discovered nor FIFA 15 nor FIFA 16 Kit Model has the real collar 12, just collar 13 two times. Can you send me a file with body with real collar 12 ? Doesn't matter if short sleeves or long sleeves.
                            This is the collar: http://images.directsoccer.co.uk/ima...3-90473800.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, opened up FIFA 15 Kit Model twice. In FIFA 16 Kit Model is all good !
                            Last edited by Luis_Figo; 17-11-2015, 05:01:PM.

Comment

Could someone share GK Glove model file in rx3, please?

Comment

I added textures Messi and FC Barcelona. I only need to have the face and hair of Messi FIFA 16.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X