Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 16 Models

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by josepa94 View Post
    yes, i did that
    Honestly seems like a problema outsider the Rhino, check your Gfx Drivers.



    Check my kits
    Mediafire Imgur

    Comment


    • #17
      Wow! Tank You!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Thanks so much for this!

        Comment


        • #19
          Very usefull, thanksĦĦ

          Comment


          • #20
            Hello! Sorry for my English. I'm asking you, tell me how to delete photos on the football field and police officers. When installing the rendering quality to "1", they appear. And FPS drops significantly. When "0" fifasetup, they will disappear, but the quality of the lawn is low, is not comfortable playing. By this I want to remove these characters, but fans leave. There is a way?

            Comment


            • #21
              Model Fifa 16

              Please, look for a model 3D player fifa 16 as the photo, with barazos down.

              Thank you.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by che_26 View Post
                Please, look for a model 3D player fifa 16 as the photo, with barazos down.

                Thank you.
                If you mean that you want the arms down, it is only possible by editing the model 1 by 1, which I won't do.



                Check my kits
                Mediafire Imgur

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Al Pacino PT View Post
                  If you mean that you want the arms down, it is only possible by editing the model 1 by 1, which I won't do.
                  Yes, please, I need the 3D model.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by che_26 View Post
                    Yes, please, I need the 3D model.
                    I won't do it, sorry.



                    Check my kits
                    Mediafire Imgur

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      If only a jersey I need arms down. I need nothing more.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by che_26 View Post
                        If only a jersey I need arms down. I need nothing more.
                        It is incredibly difficult to complete your request using the program, Rhinoceros, which Al Pacino has used. Everything that is modeled in the file he has given is rigid and would have to be completely redone to make any changes with positioning.

                        It is a lot of work for such a seemingly small request.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Maian View Post
                          It is incredibly difficult to complete your request using the program, Rhinoceros, which Al Pacino has used. Everything that is modeled in the file he has given is rigid and would have to be completely redone to make any changes with positioning.

                          It is a lot of work for such a seemingly small request.
                          OK. thanks for everything and excuse my English.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            That would have been great ! It would save weeks, even months, for patch makers who do a lot of teams because the minikits would be done for an entire league like in an hour. I tried doing it manually after i converted the FIFA 15 model to 3ds max file, but its hard. Anyway, i have another ideea. But to be more simple, can you do just two layers, one being the short sleeves object and other with long sleeves, but with the collars changing like in the older fifa's .o file if you remember. I mean the remaining the same body, only changing the zone around the neck. If you can do that i would like to try to bone the object in 3ds max and just move the arms close to the body. And would be easier to do this job only two times instead of 30 times. And would be nice if there would be no armband on the left arm. Thanks !
                            And don't take this as a personal request, take it as a community request, because if i succeed to do that, it would help a lot of patchmakers !

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              With 3D Ripper DX software models can capture the scenes you want. My computer is not as powerful to start the Fifa 16.

                              If anyone can make some models that capture published.

                              Thanks and forgive my English.
                              Last edited by che_26; 10-11-2015, 09:20:PM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Like I've said before, I have no plans to make that.



                                Check my kits
                                Mediafire Imgur

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X