No announcement yet.

Altering Training In FIFA 16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently tweaking these settings to find a good balance I'll post back here if I find something that's realistic.

Comment

I looked somemore to see if I could find what controls the CPU opponents for training so I could somehow set it to make my worst goalkeeper be the goalkeeper opponent in training etc etc but can't find anything

Comment

I suppose there is no way to make certain attributes grow slower? I'd like physical attributes to be harder to train, but it doesn't seem to be possible.

Comment

Any luck on breaking the limit of training sessions per week? I've managed to find a good balance for the EXP gained for players, I'm gonna give it one last tweak tonight so that older players get much less than younger players.

For people who want to turn a young superstar into a beast, I've tested by simulating over two of seasons at Portsmouth and this is how it went for me:

1. Managed to turn a 16 year old OVR 46 player from the Free Agents into 69 OVR by the time he hit 18 which seems pretty good.

2. Got a player (Mike Van Buren) from the Danish league who was like 61 OVR and now he's 75 OVR.

3. Realistic problem for over levelling players at a lower league side is that they will ask for a new wage increase, Mike Van Buren asked me for 60k. Couldn't afford it so I sold him to West Ham for 10mil, so it is good in that respect.

However on my career at Man Utd, I leveled Martial up to OVR 80 over 4 months which I feel may be a bit much, too fast so I'm gonna lower the EXP gained a little more.

If anyones feeling brave, try these settings in training_result_converter.ini:
          AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_1 = 15
          AGE_WR_AGE_MAX_1 = 20
          AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_1 = 2

AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_2 = 20
          AGE_WR_AGE_MAX_2 = 24
          AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_2 = 1.7

AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_3 = 24
          AGE_WR_AGE_MAX_3 = 28
          AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_3 = 1.2

AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_4 = 28
          AGE_WR_AGE_MAX_4 = 31
          AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_4 = 0.5

AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_5 = 31
          AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_5 = 0.1

Comment

Hi,

Great job, thank you
            Last edited by Judgenigma; 08-10-2015, 01:29:PM. Reason: .

Comment

Hi There,

Not sure what is wrong, but I extract the files, change the values and regenerate with CG file explorer, but when I load the game nothing is changed. When I check the values again in CG file explorer, they are default, so I cannot change that. It used to work but I got a fifa update and now it doesn't. Thoughts?

Comment

Hi again guys, I tested trying to add the Balance and Strength attributes to the training tasks and the game glitches. Turns out we cannot build these sadly. I wanted to build a physically strong winger or even a defender who just gives no fucks and smashes people out of the way but as it turns out, we can't.

I tweaked more of aplant's settings from his original post and I'm nearing completion of my edited version which lets you build youth players up strong and fast, and even quite evenly across numerous stats. It is powerful if you spam it over and over again, I've noticed. Even more the younger the player is. But as they hit 24+ it begins to slow down fast. I've also re-arranged the cap on the exp per attribute every training session which is 2.5 (250) but it still needs tweaking a little.

I'll post my settings in the next couple of days.

Comment

Hey man I added your lines of training into my game but players seem to be growing at a ridiculous rate. I put Moore at Arsenal through one drill and he went from a 59OVR to 66OVR lol. Any ideas how I can tone this down a little? At this rate all my youth players will be world class before the end of pre season. Or is the idea to use the training only occasionally with this mod?

Comment

Originally posted by VizualDze View Post
                    Hey man I added your lines of training into my game but players seem to be growing at a ridiculous rate. I put Moore at Arsenal through one drill and he went from a 59OVR to 66OVR lol. Any ideas how I can tone this down a little? At this rate all my youth players will be world class before the end of pre season. Or is the idea to use the training only occasionally with this mod?
                    The OP's lines were a bit hefty for the player growth mate, that's all that is.

Comment

Originally posted by .Scream View Post
                      The OP's lines were a bit hefty for the player growth mate, that's all that is.
                      Any ideas which values I'd change to maybe half the results?

Comment

Hi again guys, I tested trying to add the Balance and Strength attributes to the training tasks and the game glitches. Turns out we cannot build these sadly. I wanted to build a physically strong winger or even a defender who just gives no fucks and smashes people out of the way but as it turns out, we can't.
                        How does it glitch? I added all missing attributes and they do show up in the drills in-game. Did you add more than 4 attributes to any type of drill?

Comment

anyone know how to make the simulation so its A everytime?

the reason being is i actually train manually and get A but ive noticed ive been spending way to much time doing training than playing matches.
                          And time is important and not to be wasted lol
                          So does anyone know how to cheat and make all simulation results to be a A?

Comment

Originally posted by VizualDze View Post
                            Any ideas which values I'd change to maybe half the results?
                            Here mate, try my settings
                            http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1445689996

Originally posted by BlackEmperor View Post
                            How does it glitch? I added all missing attributes and they do show up in the drills in-game. Did you add more than 4 attributes to any type of drill?
                            It glitched by showing a black box when the drill was selected, after I simulated the training the box disappears and nothing changes to the stat. :/ Everything in the code may have been correct, I didn't pass 4 attributes.

Originally posted by chris2k13 View Post
                            anyone know how to make the simulation so its A everytime?

the reason being is i actually train manually and get A but ive noticed ive been spending way to much time doing training than playing matches.
                            And time is important and not to be wasted lol
                            So does anyone know how to cheat and make all simulation results to be a A?
                            You have to change the values in training_result_converter.ini so that

PERFORMANCE_GRADE_A_MODIFIER = 3
                            PERFORMANCE_GRADE_B_MODIFIER = 2
                            PERFORMANCE_GRADE_C_MODIFIER = 1.5
                            PERFORMANCE_GRADE_D_MODIFIER = 1
                            PERFORMANCE_GRADE_F_MODIFIER = 0.75

PRIMARY_MODIFIER = 3
                            SECONDARY_MODIFIER = 2
                            TERTIARY_MODIFIER = 1

BRONZE_MODIFIER = 1
                            SILVER_MODIFIER = 2
                            GOLD_MODIFIER = 3

are all the same.
                            Last edited by .Scream; 24-10-2015, 01:39:PM.

Comment

You have to change the values in training_result_converter.ini so that

PERFORMANCE_GRADE_A_MODIFIER = 3
                              PERFORMANCE_GRADE_B_MODIFIER = 2
                              PERFORMANCE_GRADE_C_MODIFIER = 1.5
                              PERFORMANCE_GRADE_D_MODIFIER = 1
                              PERFORMANCE_GRADE_F_MODIFIER = 0.75

PRIMARY_MODIFIER = 3
                              SECONDARY_MODIFIER = 2
                              TERTIARY_MODIFIER = 1

BRONZE_MODIFIER = 1
                              SILVER_MODIFIER = 2
                              GOLD_MODIFIER = 3

are all the same.
                              so they all need to be at 3 to get A in simulated training?
                              Last edited by varunkhanna; 24-10-2015, 07:26:PM.

Comment

I can't get Balance, Strength or Jumping to appear in training.
                                I have edited it so that Penalties bronze should have
                                • acceleration
                                • sprint speed
                                • jumping
                                • balance

and penalties silver should have
                                • acceleration
                                • sprint speed
                                • penalties
                                • strength

However, when I regenerate and go in-game, it only shows acc and sprint speed for bronze, and acc, sprint speed and penalties for silver.
                                What have I done wrong?
                                Last edited by adrianjs; 24-10-2015, 09:42:PM. Reason: made mistake in list

Comment

Working...
                                X