Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions, Answers and Thread Creation (Please Read)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions, Answers and Thread Creation (Please Read)

We have had issues over the years with threads being created in incorrect forums leading to let's call it "Forum Congestion" and would like to keep this
    from happening less frequently.

If you have a QUESTION, you need to SEARCH first and by using different terms when doing so.

Example: Let's say we want to find information on tournament structures, in
    the search bar search tournament structure, if you don't get any returns try compdata, etc.

If you cannot find the answer you can create a thread which should be created in the FIFA 16 Forum or use the Questions and Answers Thread in each of the Sub Forums.

This goes the same for Adboards, Faces, Kits, Mods, Stadiums and Editing Software, DO NOT flood the other forums with questions as that is not what they are for even if your question
    pertains to that specific forum.

If you have an ANSWER to a question you know will be asked at some point you can create a thread in the FIFA 16 Editing Forum, this mentioned forum
    is for answers, how to dos and tutorials.

The Adboards, Faces, Kits, Mods, Stadiums and Editing Software forums are for editors/modders to display their works for the community and we should try to keep those forums clean for members to be able to find threads they are looking for without having to filter through threads that shouldn't be in those forums.

If we keep to this format it should ultimately make it much easier for everyone to browse and find exactly what they are looking for.
    Last edited by regularcat; 23-09-2015, 01:10:AM.

I have a question...

Where can I find adboards for the English Premier League and German Bundesliga? I can find them for obscure leagues like Australia and Korea, but I can't find them for 2 of the most popular/major leagues...

Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Is there any patch to edit star skills?

Comment

Originally posted by domanutd View Post
        Is there any patch to edit star skills?
        A patch? No. But you can edit any player's skills/traits, just edit the db before starting a career, or try using Fidel's career edit mod.

Comment

Hi guys .. I have one problem with fifa ..

I have all of updates and MW patches ..

but the spray that referee uses for free kicks doesn't appear ..

WHY ??
          Gunners #Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef MH View Post
            Hi guys .. I have one problem with fifa ..

I have all of updates and MW patches ..

but the spray that referee uses for free kicks doesn't appear ..

WHY ??
            Sprays are used only in Career Mode and Kick-Off. Also I think you need to set LOD to high in fifaconfig.

Comment

Originally posted by krisaju95 View Post
              Sprays are used only in Career Mode and Kick-Off. Also I think you need to set LOD to high in fifaconfig.
              tnX for answer , but what do u mean by LOD ??!!
              Gunners #Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef MH View Post
                tnX for answer , but what do u mean by LOD ??!!
                Level of Detail

Comment

is it possible to increase player model size?
                  i feel that they are a bit small compared to the field, especially after PES
                  ★ Minifaces '15 - Hungary

★ ★ Hungarian Graphics

feel free to use my work

Comment

How can i edit created teams name? I mean, full name, 10,7 characters name, scoreboard name etc.
                    Last edited by Dnz777; 01-12-2015, 10:31:AM.

Comment

Hi guys .. If it is possible .. plz one person upload for me the related files to the faces and heads that they were in EA UPDATE 3 and 4 ..

if any one can .. that guy made a big work .. TnX
                      Gunners #Respect

Comment

also is it possible to play with the default exe somehow? i heard its much better
                        ★ Minifaces '15 - Hungary

★ ★ Hungarian Graphics

feel free to use my work

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
                          A patch? No. But you can edit any player's skills/traits, just edit the db before starting a career, or try using Fidel's career edit mod.
                          Thanks!

But I think in game, you can't change star skills. So for example, Martial will never be able to do tricks that Benzema are able to, because Martial has 3 stars skills, while Benzema has 4 and you can't change that. I'll check Fidel's career edit mod.

Comment

Originally posted by domanutd View Post
                            Thanks!

But I think in game, you can't change star skills. So for example, Martial will never be able to do tricks that Benzema are able to, because Martial has 3 stars skills, while Benzema has 4 and you can't change that. I'll check Fidel's career edit mod.
                            You can edit them. All those are attributes of the db.

Comment

Hi, could someone please specify which files I can and which I canīt edit if i have a Career Mode savegame. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X