Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 16 Editing Discussion Thread (Please Read Before Creating A Thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Beta990 (or anyone else for that matter), I've got a quick question for you. Have you had any luck editing the zoom and height camera angles yet in FIfa 16? I've used your guide from 15 to try and get things changed in 16 and have had mixed success. It seems some stadiums cameras may be hard coded again, however, I've managed to get it working for others; including the Bernabeu and Stade Velodrome.

It would be great to get full control over the zoom and height of every camera again as I play on broadcast and most of them are currently too low and zoomed in too close.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by mac1975 View Post
      Hi Beta990 (or anyone else for that matter), I've got a quick question for you. Have you had any luck editing the zoom and height camera angles yet in FIfa 16? I've used your guide from 15 to try and get things changed in 16 and have had mixed success. It seems some stadiums cameras may be hard coded again, however, I've managed to get it working for others; including the Bernabeu and Stade Velodrome.

It would be great to get full control over the zoom and height of every camera again as I play on broadcast and most of them are currently too low and zoomed in too close.

Cheers.
      Hi mac1975,

Did you tried editing the database? (http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192106)

Comment

Originally posted by beta990 View Post
        You should not modified the fifadb for the last one.
        In CM there are strings defined, so they should also be available for tweaking in game.
        An no.. since there is no wiki available with info about strings, you just have to find out yourself.

Thank you!
        Forgive the ignorance but what is CM?
        I only know creation master but it changes the db as well doesn't it?

Comment

It seems that some of the files of the compdata have changed. CM 15 can open and even edit this files, but for example, it doesn't recognise the "weather.txt". Maybe because there are new conditions (like fog). I'll keep investigating.

Comment

Custom faces don't show in my FIFA16 FULL GAME
            They did show in FIFA16 DEMO

I installed Revolution Mod and Regenerated.

Anyone else has this issue and/or a solution?

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by NaFeR View Post
              It seems that some of the files of the compdata have changed. CM 15 can open and even edit this files, but for example, it doesn't recognise the "weather.txt". Maybe because there are new conditions (like fog). I'll keep investigating.
              Yeah, there are a few changes. Maybe also because of the newly added tournaments?

EA also cleaned the scripts folder (inside the dlc/data directory). I think this all has been moved into C/C++ (?) code.
              Or was actually never used for the career-mode, but for testing.

Comment

I want to be a tattoo maker

Sorry my english,I'm brazilian and like to be a tattoo maker,any one know where a get the tutorial ??

Comment

Originally posted by fifaCCitiu.com View Post
                  OVERALL FORMULA
                  div=gk diving
                  han=gk handling
                  pos=gk positioning
                  ref=gk reflexes
                  kic=gk kicking
                  agi=agility
                  bal=balance
                  acc=acceleration
                  spr=sprintspeed
                  jum=jumping
                  sta=stamina
                  str=strength
                  bco=ballcontrol
                  dri=dribbling
                  cro=crossing
                  fin=finishing
                  lon=longshot
                  sht=power shot
                  spa=short pass
                  lpa=long pass
                  vol=volley
                  hea=heading
                  mar=marking
                  stt=standing tackle
                  stl=sliding tackle
                  Code:
                  GOALKEEPER = div*0.21+han*0.21+pos*0.21+ref*0.21+rea*0.11+kic*0.05;
                  CENTRAL BACK = spr*0.02+jum*0.03+str*0.10+rea*0.05+agg*0.07+inte*0.13+bco*0.04+hea*0.10+spa*0.05+mar*0.14+stt*0.17+slt*0.10;
                  SIDE WING BACK = acc*0.04+spr*0.06+sta*0.1+rea*0.08+inte*0.12+bco*0.08+cro*0.12+dri*0.04+spa*0.10+mar*0.07+stt*0.08+slt*0.11;
                  SIDE BACK = acc*0.05+spr*0.07+sta*0.08+rea*0.08+inte*0.12+bco*0.07+cro*0.09+hea*0.04+spa*0.07+mar*0.08+stt*0.11+slt*0.14;
                  DEFENSIVE MIDFILED = sta*0.06+str*0.04+rea*0.07+agg*0.05+inte*0.14+vis*0.04+bco*0.1+lpa*0.1+spa*0.14+mar*0.09+stt*0.12+slt*0.05;
                  CENTRAL MIDFIELD = sta*0.06+rea*0.08+inte*0.05+atk*0.06+vis*0.13+bco*0.14+dri*0.07+fin*0.02+lpa*0.13+spa*0.17+lon*0.04+stt*0.05;
                  SIDE MIDFIELD = acc*0.07+spr*0.06+sta*0.05+rea*0.07+atk*0.08+vis*0.07+bco*0.13+cro*0.10+dri*0.15+fin*0.06+lpa*0.05+spa*0.11;
                  ADVANCED MIDFIELD = acc*0.04+spr*0.03+agi*0.03+rea*0.07+atk*0.09+vis*0.14+bco*0.15+dri*0.13+fin*0.07+lpa*0.04+spa*0.16+lon*0.05;
                  CENTRAL FORWARD = acc*0.05+spr*0.05+rea*0.09+atk*0.13+vis*0.08+bco*0.15+dri*0.14+fin*0.11+hea*0.02+spa*0.09+sht*0.05+lon*0.04;
                  var ovrsw SIDE WING=acc*0.07+spr*0.06+agi*0.03+rea*0.07+atk*0.09+vis*0.06+bco*0.14+cro*0.09+dri*0.16+fin*0.1+spa*0.09+lon*0.04;
                  STRIKER = acc*0.04+spr*0.05+str*0.05+rea*0.08+atk*0.13+bco*0.10+dri*0.07+fin*0.18+hea*0.10+spa*0.05+sht*0.10+lon*0.03+vol*0.02;

where to edit these lines? and how to see the effects?
                  i changed the the formula in attributeprefpositionformula in db but the playes overall didn't change, what should i do?

Comment

Originally posted by MidoMonti View Post
                    where to edit these lines? and how to see the effects?
                    i changed the the formula in attributeprefpositionformula in db but the playes overall didn't change, what should i do?
                    Those are math formula to calulate overall, useful if you plain to edit players in order to get the desidere overall.
                    You can't change the way to calculate it, because the formulas is coded in the exe.
                    My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

Comment

Anyway of maybe editing the Xbox database?

Comment

Does anyone know what the new Emotion column in the players table does?

Comment

Is the ids the same? Because I'm looking for Emre Can in db master with the ID 20833 but no luck finding him?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEmperor View Post
                            Does anyone know what the new Emotion column in the players table does?
                            Yet another CPU AI cheat code, I set all players to 1 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
                              Yet another CPU AI cheat code, I set all players to 1 lol.
                              Is a new feature...Is the way a player react..if you took a foul with Balotelli,that have the max emotion you will see the difference than a calm player that have a low emotion in cinematics
                              My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

Comment

Originally posted by fifaCCitiu.com View Post
                                Is a new feature...Is the way a player react..if you took a foul with Balotelli,that have the max emotion you will see the difference than a calm player that have a low emotion in cinematics
                                Makes sense with how the values are distributed, thanks!

@SSHOME: Can is 208333, not 20833.

Comment

Working...
                                X