No announcement yet.

GFX Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You re a GENIUSS. Option nr one ist just brilliant, so much more details and that lighting. Its like a new game. Thank You man. Cheers.

Comment

Amazing! Great work there

Waiting for Day, Sunset and Overcast weathers too.
      [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

great ! thanks man

Comment

A little heads up:

IF, and only IF, you believe it's looking overly sharp on your screen, you may want to know that I've set it like that in order to look realistic when I play it on my TV (Samsung 50'' SmarTV) through HDMI. I set my TV Sharpness to 0 and it makes it look awesome.

But if it's not working properly on your monitor, then just follow these easy steps:

1-Go to: Origin Games\FIFA 16\ReShade\SweetFX_settings.cfg <---OPEN THAT FILE WITH NOTEPAD

2-Scroll down to LumaSharpen and change the values to this:

#define sharp_strength 1.70
          #define sharp_clamp 0.50

#define offset_bias 0.5

That's it!
          Enjoy the color scheme you've previously chose but with less sharpening.

OR... if it's still too much for you (which I highly doubt) you can turn Sharpening off altogether by changing the value 1 to 0 right here:

This will leave you only with the color scheme you've chosen and no extra effects.
          Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 29-09-2015, 05:47:AM.
          PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
          MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

When you will release these ?

Comment

You ve done a great work here mate, tnhx very very much!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by j_jovan66 View Post
                When you will release these ?

It's in the pack. Download it and try one by one. I can't remember which one it is.
                PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
                MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
                  It's in the pack. Download it and try one by one. I can't remember which one it is.
                  Hm, thanks. If someone know, please write here, because i looked and i dont know which is what i looking for.

Comment

If I missed it, I will upload it again in the pack. Just please try it and let me know when you're 100% sure.

Comment

I am 100 % sure that it is not in the pack. I looked again, and again. Please upload just these one

, thanks

Comment

OK!
                        The new version is up and ready to download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1w...16+by+Fede.rar
                        Changelog:

-Added a new preset. #13. See image below.
                        -Tweaked the Sharpen settings because for some of you playing on different resolutions and screen sizes, the previous settings were making the image TOO SHARPEN. So now, it will look right for you.

First post updated.

ENJOY!
                        Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 01-10-2015, 12:33:AM.

Comment

OK after this last update I've recently uploaded (with one more preset: #13) I think I'm done with Night Matches.

My next release will aim at Day Matches. Even if some of the presets I've already put out there work perfectly for day matches (like #1, #3, #8 and #11), I want to focus on matching real-life footbal broadcast during Day Time.

I won't be doing as many presets, because I think the colors for turfs, kits and pitch surroundings look duller and more boring on Day Matches. I will be using the following images for the 3 or 4 presets. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to provide with me the Photoshop Edits or real-life football images.

Thank you for your support!
                          Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 01-10-2015, 12:41:AM.

Comment

Dude, thank you very much for this mod! It's fantastic! Game looks like it's from a generation ahead now. lol

I'm using the n. 3 preset, the day matches are already working really well!

Comment

Thanks bro, it looks amazing

Comment

love the new preset #13 thanks you so much

Comment

Working...
                                X