Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great !

Comment

I'm busy playing PES right now, lol. Sorry.
      I will try to get the first GFX MOD PACK out this weekend. Been working on some very realistic versions. The pack will contain 5-6 styles. 3 of them were based on real life images, recreating the exact same conditions to achieve the best result possible.

For example Real Madrid playing at Bernabeu at night.
      I can tell you... when I post the REAL LIFE IMAGE V.S MY MOD comparison screenshot side by side, you will be blown away. Hopefully.
      PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
      MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

This is a little preview of what I was talking about.

This is what you can expect from my first release of the MasterEffect GFX MOD for FIFA 16:

And this is EA's vanilla:

This is exactly what I was talking about Real Life v.s GFX MOD comparison:

So...What's your style? You like it darker? I've got it. You like it vibrant? Got you covered. More yellowish? It's in. Or perhaps something a little more neo-greenish? Don't worry, I got that too.
        Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 15-09-2015, 05:15:AM.
        PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
        MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
          What about this pack?
          Bottom left looks very good.
          Well done!
          Originally posted by *aLe
          So, let's head to Saint Ouen once again (I wonder if I'll ever be able to see them in FIFA, it would be a nice team to play with).
          TOLD YA SO.

Comment

Originally posted by *aLe View Post
            Bottom left looks very good.
            Well done!
            This is impressing aswell. My only concern is that we'd need one preset for every weather/time of the day (as probably the one that renders the pitch perfectly at night won't really work as expected during full daylight or with foggy weather) and it would be a massive work for you.

Other than that, well, I'm really impressed by the result you achieved with this last image. Respect.
            Originally posted by *aLe
            So, let's head to Saint Ouen once again (I wonder if I'll ever be able to see them in FIFA, it would be a nice team to play with).
            TOLD YA SO.

Comment

[CENTER]This is a little preview of what I was talking about.

This is what you can expect from my first release of the MasterEffect GFX MOD for FIFA 16:

I like it

This is exactly what I was talking about Real Life v.s GFX MOD comparison:

I like it

Okay, now night is good to go. You should start working for day and sunset weathers. Excellent work.
              [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

thanks boss

Comment

really good this one !! waiting for release.

Comment

Can't wait for release!! Nice works!

Comment

great fede! can't wait to try it!
                      checkout all my mods on moddingway for FIFA 14-16:
                      http://www.moddingway.com/zone/modder/3726.html

visit my FIFA 16 HD Grass & gameplay thread:
                      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192845

Comment

Thanks everybody for the love.

I would love to get in touch with some of the Tool Makers in here as I'm pretty sure they could work on some simple small app to switch between styles by using a predefined hotkey. We could have up to 10 presets to choose from, and switch between them, instantly.
                        Unfortunately I'm not a programmer. And I've lost touch with Ariel over the years.

As for Daylight and Sunset. I usually hate playing in anything other than nighttime but I would gladly work on those two timesets if you were to help me out finding good photos. Maybe you guys could pack them all together in one file and upload it?.

Anyways... Saturday. I'll be releasing this pack along with a few more presets on Saturday.

Comment

Thanks everybody for the love.

I would love to get in touch with some of the Tool Makers in here as I'm pretty sure they could work on some simple small app to switch between styles by using a predefined hotkey. We could have up to 10 presets to choose from, and switch between them, instantly.
                          Unfortunately I'm not a programmer. And I've lost touch with Ariel over the years.

As for Daylight and Sunset. I usually hate playing in anything other than nighttime but I would gladly work on those two timesets if you were to help me out finding good photos. Maybe you guys could pack them all together in one file and upload it?.

Anyways... Saturday. I'll be releasing this pack along with a few more presets on Saturday.
                          Thanks mate...in FIFA 15 i used your mod only for night matches...i played day/other conditions on default fifa by pressing the hotkey to enable/disable the mod. default day looks ok to me(may be its only me). i prefer glorious night for Champions League matches. thanks. waiting...

Comment

i edited it with photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
                              i edited it with photoshop.
                              There's a preset on my first release of the GFX MOD that's almost identical to that Photoshopped image, bro. So I think you will be pleased.

The first pack will contain all the presets I showed here: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...3&postcount=18 plus 2 more. It'll be called The Night Matches GFX MOD
                              What I was asking earlier on my other post, was a Photoshopped image or real life pictures of DAY LIGHT/SUNSET MATCHES so I can start working on my next release which will be just about that. The Day & Sunset Matches GFX MOD.

Comment

great ! will you release it today?

Comment

Working...
                                X