Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Women bodies with Men

Here is my problem.

I find the FIFA women's gameplay much better than men.
    If I replace Gender value 0 to 1 for all men player in DB all men teams plays like women (which is what I want) but the side effect is that all men now have women body.

So, i need to swap women bodies with men ones.

#1: If someone know how to find the default body models for men & women in the data files please let me know

#1: If someone know how to apply women's gampley to men team (more elegant solution than the one above) please help!

Daniel

data/sceneassets/body

Check which model IDs are related to women and which are to men and replace accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by daniel.ok View Post
      Here is my problem.

I find the FIFA women's gameplay much better than men.
      If I replace Gender value 0 to 1 for all men player in DB all men teams plays like women (which is what I want) but the side effect is that all men now have women body.

So, i need to swap women bodies with men ones.

#1: If someone know how to find the default body models for men & women in the data files please let me know

#1: If someone know how to apply women's gampley to men team (more elegant solution than the one above) please help!

Daniel
      If you find a solution let us know, I am interested aswell.

I want to make gender mixed teams, but the only way to make them truly balanced would be to have the women play like men, or vice versa.
      Last edited by aasiaat; 27-02-2017, 07:25:PM.

Comment

I've sent you, daniel and aasiaat, a private message on this issue.

Comment

Working...
        X