Second Season UEFA Or Europa League Not Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Season UEFA Or Europa League Not Working

Been having this issue for a while. Not sure if anyone else came across this but no matter what database I use or how many time I regenrate when I get to season 2 in UEFA or Euro League. The game works but its missing the champions league. Any idea what to do to fix this?

Have you installed any db mods?

Comment

Yes I have the moddingway database. I tried 6.0, 6.0 matrix, 7.0 with no luck. I sim'd each career as test to the second season while qualifying for champions league and nothing. When I check the schedule it says TBA even though the game date is past.

I came to the conclusion it only happens when I edit the db using CM16
      Last edited by dashot88; 24-12-2016, 05:55:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dashot88 View Post
        Been having this issue for a while. Not sure if anyone else came across this but no matter what database I use or how many time I regenrate when I get to season 2 in UEFA or Euro League. The game works but its missing the champions league. Any idea what to do to fix this?
        Come on, just take a look at ozguur0192 new thread opened here a few days ago. Many have this problem and it's been answered many times, by me at least on this forum and moddingway, and many others.

Comment

I just saw that thread, didn't mean to post a double question.

Comment

Working...
          X