League Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Logo

hello partner would like to know if u could provide me the files (leaguelogo_13, leaguelogo_13_textures) coming in the folder data/sceneassets/leaguelogo in fifa 17, would be immensely grateful if u could give this force.please.

Originally posted by sabathan View Post
    hello partner would like to know if u could provide me the files (leaguelogo_13, leaguelogo_13_textures) coming in the folder data/sceneassets/leaguelogo in fifa 17, would be immensely grateful if u could give this force.please.

please someone could upload these two files

Comment

Do you have these leaguelogo files and sceneassets folders in your FIFA 17 PC game? How did you accomplish that? Because the game can't be modded.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
        Do you have these leaguelogo files and sceneassets folders in your FIFA 17 PC game? How did you accomplish that? Because the game can't be modded.
        I am in need of these PC version files, to use the mod the console version I'm doing
        Last edited by sabathan; 31-10-2016, 06:50:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sabathan View Post
          provide me the files (leaguelogo_13, leaguelogo_13_textures) coming in the folder data/sceneassets/leaguelogo in fifa 17
          I am in need of these PC version files, to use the mod the console version I'm doing
          So you're asking for files from the PC version of FIFA 17.
          But again, the PC version of FIFA 17 can't be modded.
          So how is anyone able to export the files, in order to upload them for you?
          Last edited by bangus; 31-10-2016, 07:26:PM.

Comment

I was not aware that the PC version has not extracting files because of the change of engine, thank you brother

Comment

Maybe the PS3 Files could work?

Comment

I think shawminator or someone was actually able to export the files (even though there were some errors on the exported textures).

The main problem is not with exporting, its the repacking of the files that seems impossible as of yet.

And its been already almost 2 months. Maybe it will take 6 months more.
                Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Working...
                X