No announcement yet.

Increasing Post Match Highlight Buffer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing Post Match Highlight Buffer?

i don't know if it's still like this in fifa 17, but in previous games, those full match highlights at the end of the game would stop being presented if half lenght was set to anything higher than 10 minutes (they would still work in half-time though).

i checked every ini file to see if i could find a string that could fix this, but had no success. the closest i saw to this was this string in videoupload.ini:

[VIDEOUPLOAD]
    MAX_DURATION = 10

but increasing max duration here doesn't change anything.

is there a way?

Interesting. In Fifa 10 we had a buffersize value in cfg_pc_h/m/l.ini.

So whereever it may be now in fifa 16/17, the thing would be called somethinf like "Max buffer size" or Replay buffersize.

I'll take a look and see if I can find something.
    Originally posted by 4ndr3i
    So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

thank you! i play fifa 14, but afaik, file structure is the same as in fifa 16. i think the replay cache is in replay0.bin, in the documents file. but i have no idea of how to check into bin files and i don't know if there is another file operating the variables of this cache.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonira View Post
        thank you! i play fifa 14, but afaik, file structure is the same as in fifa 16. i think the replay cache is in replay0.bin, in the documents file. but i have no idea of how to check into bin files and i don't know if there is another file operating the variables of this cache.
        I opened replay0.bin using hex editor, haven't found anything useful though.

I'm checking all the lua files now, but no luck so far. Havent check product.ini yet.
        Originally posted by 4ndr3i
        So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

thank you for the effort.

i checked product.ini, but haven't found anything. perhaps you have better eyes for this than me, though.

Comment

i accidentaly found a fix.

i'm strangely getting very high cpu temps, only in the pause menu or when i alt-tab out of the game (temps are ok in any other situation, even during gameplay).

once i read that setting replay0.bin to read-only could help with in-game stuttering, so i thought maybe it could reduce cpu load somehow and bring down my temps.

well, it didn't help with temps, but replays started to be normally shown at the end of long matches after i changed this =) one issue down.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X