Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing Boots While In Career Mode

Hey guys,

So I know you can use Creation Master to install boots which i've done, but that was BEFORE I started my Career Mode. Now, I want to add a few more boots, but i'm in my 10th season of Career Mode and it's exciting so I don't want to risk using CM to corrupt it.

Is there another way of installing boots so that my Career Mode is not affected?

Originally posted by Power-MUFC View Post
    Hey guys,

So I know you can use Creation Master to install boots which i've done, but that was BEFORE I started my Career Mode. Now, I want to add a few more boots, but i'm in my 10th season of Career Mode and it's exciting so I don't want to risk using CM to corrupt it.

Is there another way of installing boots so that my Career Mode is not affected?
    As far as I know, you should be fine as long as you just edit graphics. Just don't edit any players or teams. Give it a try! BUT as always = backup you current DB just in case. That way you can always restore and continue your career.
    My uploads:
    CM16 Patches:
    Sweden - 15 Teams
    Philippines - United Football League
    Philippines - Azkals : National Team
    Philippines - Filipino Legends
    Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
    Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
    12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
    Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

Comment

FIFA 16? If you're on PC, try using RevolutionMod. Once mastered, you'll never look back!
      Originally posted by *aLe
      So, let's head to Saint Ouen once again (I wonder if I'll ever be able to see them in FIFA, it would be a nice team to play with).
      TOLD YA SO.

Comment

You dont have to use CM to add new boots..Rename boot ID's..Example..You want new mercurial...rename new boot
        shoe_56
        shoe_56_0_textures or 57 or 58...

Comment

Working...
        X