FIFA Player IDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimjim View Post
    For Denis Evsikov the commentary is "Evsikov" and I am 99% sure that he is him because he is the only footballer with this surname. For "Rivas" I think he is Avimilde Rivas because this commentary is near to Xabi Prieto's id 146482
    Okay so last names only... So create a player that looks like Denis Evsikov, then assign him the Evsikov commentary ID. Now you have Denis Evsikov in your game.

Likewise, create a player that looks like Avimilde Rivas, then assign him the Rivas commentary ID. Now you've got Avimilde Rivas in your game.

I don't know if CM 16 is good for creating new players, a lot of CM features don't work as well as they used to. But that's the easiest way to create a new player. The other way is to find a player that looks like Evsikov, then open up the players table in Excel, find the player (via his ID) that looks like Evsikov, then copy and paste that player's values into the bottom of the players table. Then edit that line of new values to make Evsikov, change his player ID, first/last name value, kit name value, any rating changes, etc.

This way you can get those players in your game now, you don't have to wait around for weeks or months or maybe never to find their real ID... if those players are even in the game anymore, which many of them aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
      Okay so last names only... So create a player that looks like Denis Evsikov, then assign him the Evsikov commentary ID. Now you have Denis Evsikov in your game.

Likewise, create a player that looks like Avimilde Rivas, then assign him the Rivas commentary ID. Now you've got Avimilde Rivas in your game.

I don't know if CM 16 is good for creating new players, a lot of CM features don't work as well as they used to. But that's the easiest way to create a new player. The other way is to find a player that looks like Evsikov, then open up the players table in Excel, find the player (via his ID) that looks like Evsikov, then copy and paste that player's values into the bottom of the players table. Then edit that line of new values to make Evsikov, change his player ID, first/last name value, kit name value, any rating changes, etc.

This way you can get those players in your game now, you don't have to wait around for weeks or months or maybe never to find their real ID... if those players are even in the game anymore, which many of them aren't.
      You should add him to some mod makers

Comment

Originally posted by xtrinox View Post
        You should add him to some mod makers
        What do you mean "add him"? And why "mod makers"?

Comment

Does anyone of you know who is this player 169838 - Kelly, Craig? There isn't
          any player whose name is Craig Kelly.Is this name true? He aslo has a specific face but I cannot recognize him.

-jimjim

Comment

in what table from database I can found the Surnames & JerseyNames of the players?

Comment

Originally posted by daniel.ok View Post
              in what table from database I can found the Surnames & JerseyNames of the players?
              players and playernames.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                I was searching all this time for those hidden players and I find some of them.If you also find any player please write them on this post.

146483 <rivas> Iosu Rivas Carranza 95% sure
                149120 <van driel> Mels van Driel 95%
                149232 <mancini> Francesco Mancini 80%
                149307 <cocu> Stephane Coqu(e) 70% (because his in game with different id)
                150274 <papadopoulos> Nikolakis Papadopoulos 90%
                150411 <vitka> Kevin Wittke 95%
                150663 <cisse> Lamine Cisse 60% (because his in game with different id and Cisse is a common name)
                155908 <knight> Alan Edward Knight 60% (because Knight is a very common name)
                160768 <Sargent> Christian Seargeant 99%
                162117 <senel> Senel (Jose Manuel Lafuente Garrido) 99%
                163281 <allsopp> Sam Alsop 70%
                165242 <lisenba> Arnaud Lisembart 65% (not sure about what I hear in sound master)
                166759 <wanless> Paul Wanless 70% (because his in game with different id)
                169160 <javi> Tom Henning Hovi 65% (because his in game with different id and I am not sure about what I hear in sound master)
                47172 Daniel Johansson 100% (he is in fifa 2002 at Kalmar)
                Last edited by jimjim; 03-02-2017, 09:37:PM.

Comment

It's also a good idea to double check with World Cup games. Many commentary for national team players exist and they are taken from WC2010.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
                    It's also a good idea to double check with World Cup games. Many commentary for national team players exist and they are taken from WC2010.
                    I had checked world cup 2006 and also euro 2004 and euro 2008 but where can I find wc 2010 database? There isn't any pc version. Any ideas?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X