Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Export From Blender With FIFA-15-3D-IE- v0.66.2 Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by xKira View Post
    try onother 2.71, maybe the 32 bit
    not working with 32 bit too !! nothing happened .

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by gora17891 View Post
      not working with 32 bit too !! nothing happened .
      Then try the installer file rather than the zipped file

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by krisaju95 View Post
        Then try the installer file rather than the zipped file
        thats also no working

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by gora17891 View Post
          thats also no working
          are you saying that you see the addon, but it gives you an error when you are trying to import?

          are you doing like this? https://youtu.be/z4XJwmFXrsI?t=24s
          ■My Gallery

          Comment


          • #20
            hello,
            me to, I've some export problems and errors (python scripts, lines, etc. something about geometry, something about mesh...).
            the head for example is exported without any modification, so I find the same head as at the beginning...
            any idea?

            Comment


            • #21
              The facegen model works fine on the fifa 15 head, then you can import the head in creation master that will convert that for you, and afterwords you reimport the converted head file in blender to adjust the mouth(as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqJjLldRTY )
              remember to app the light map and if you want the boumpy one.
              ■My Gallery

              Comment


              • #22
                export issue

                hi,
                any idea about following errors:

                Traceback (most recent call last)
                File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 1509, in invoke
                File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 325, in overwrite_geometry_data
                File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 377, in convert_original_mesh_to_data
                File"<string>, line1, in <module>
                indexError: BMElemSeq(index): outdated internal index table, run ensure_lookup_table()first

                location: <unknown location>:-1

                to precise, these are coming with export of blender (saved as) model, but when I'm trying to export directly rx3, "just worked" models, I've nearly the same error message
                blender version is 2.72 with File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line

                I've already tried earliest (2.72) Blender version but I've had some importation of textures problems
                My OS: win7/64 integral
                HELP please
                Last edited by jestemjestem; 18-02-2016, 06:27:PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by xKira View Post
                  The facegen model works fine on the fifa 15 head, then you can import the head in creation master that will convert that for you, and afterwords you reimport the converted head file in blender to adjust the mouth(as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqJjLldRTY )
                  remember to app the light map and if you want the boumpy one.
                  Hopefully there is a FIFA 16 modelset coming soon - so we don't have to adjust the mouth from FIFA 15 modelset.
                  My uploads:
                  CM16 Patches:
                  Sweden - 15 Teams
                  Philippines - United Football League
                  Philippines - Azkals : National Team
                  Philippines - Filipino Legends
                  Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
                  Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
                  12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
                  Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by jestemjestem View Post
                    hi,
                    any idea about following errors:

                    Traceback (most recent call last)
                    File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 1509, in invoke
                    File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 325, in overwrite_geometry_data
                    File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 377, in convert_original_mesh_to_data
                    File"<string>, line1, in <module>
                    indexError: BMElemSeq(index): outdated internal index table, run ensure_lookup_table()first

                    location: <unknown location>:-1

                    to precise, these are coming with export of blender (saved as) model, but when I'm trying to export directly rx3, "just worked" models, I've nearly the same error message
                    blender version is 2.72 with File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line

                    I've already tried earliest (2.72) Blender version but I've had some importation of textures problems
                    My OS: win7/64 integral
                    HELP please
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy-ApR4nVdw
                    Follow this tutorial step by step, and then you caonvert the face in cm and correct the mouth in blender
                    ■My Gallery

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by marcas View Post
                      Hopefully there is a FIFA 16 modelset coming soon - so we don't have to adjust the mouth from FIFA 15 modelset.
                      i sent an e-mail to josuelmm92 who made the facegen model for fifa 15, to ask if he could do the new favrgrn model, but he didn't answer.
                      ■My Gallery

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by xKira View Post
                        i sent an e-mail to josuelmm92 who made the facegen model for fifa 15, to ask if he could do the new favrgrn model, but he didn't answer.
                        Don't nag him. He is working on it
                        My uploads:
                        CM16 Patches:
                        Sweden - 15 Teams
                        Philippines - United Football League
                        Philippines - Azkals : National Team
                        Philippines - Filipino Legends
                        Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
                        Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
                        12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
                        Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by xKira View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy-ApR4nVdw
                          Follow this tutorial step by step, and then you caonvert the face in cm and correct the mouth in blender
                          thank you for your replay.
                          I saw the tutorial... but there is no exporting procedure.
                          I don't know if there is something special to do with all objects before exporting... maybe some option to check, some texture to transform, I don't know;
                          everything is well working and model face is ok in blender, but any of my own modification is applied in exported files, and errors message, as in my description, appear.
                          so I have my first face ready in blender, but impossible to get correct rx to play with.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by jestemjestem View Post
                            thank you for your replay.
                            I saw the tutorial... but there is no exporting procedure.
                            I don't know if there is something special to do with all objects before exporting... maybe some option to check, some texture to transform, I don't know;
                            everything is well working and model face is ok in blender, but any of my own modification is applied in exported files, and errors message, as in my description, appear.
                            so I have my first face ready in blender, but impossible to get correct rx to play with.
                            yes basically
                            first click all the buttons in helping tool(fix clean up etc..)

                            import head_0_1.rx3 and the heand.obj+eye.obj

                            import only head_0_1.rx3

                            rename in head_0_1_head and eye_0_1_eye the file head and eye, while the original head_0_1 and eye_0_1 need to be deleten.

                            go in Data(it's the triangle with 3 dots) scroll down to "Fifa 3D ie-vertex color painting" click auto mesh paint in mode 1 and mode 2 (this thing should be done for both heads and eyes.

                            and then export in a new folder.
                            ■My Gallery

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by marcas View Post
                              Don't nag him. He is working on it
                              I sent the email in november 2015, but I don't think he even read it.
                              ■My Gallery

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by xKira View Post
                                I sent the email in november 2015, but I don't think he even read it.
                                I have spoken to him, and he is working on it. But it's obviously not as easy as 1-2-3.. so give it time I guess... and cross your fingers.
                                My uploads:
                                CM16 Patches:
                                Sweden - 15 Teams
                                Philippines - United Football League
                                Philippines - Azkals : National Team
                                Philippines - Filipino Legends
                                Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
                                Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
                                12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
                                Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X