Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i edit the cmsettings file i want to change the year from 2015 to 2016

Comment

• Huge transfer update in game on July 4, includes Ibra to Man United!

Anyone extracted that db yet?
      I run http://fifarosters.com - A career mode companion site to help you manage your team

I post occasional FIFA related videos here: http://www.youtube.com/fifarosters

Comment

• Originally posted by thomasrye View Post
        Huge transfer update in game on July 4, includes Ibra to Man United!

Anyone extracted that db yet?
        I don't see that move made by EA Sports, I don't see any transfers made by EA Sports, I'm not even going to release this converted squad file.

Comment

• I'll upload it anyway.

July 15th Squads Update Database.

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...12&postcount=1

Comment

• thanks.. can i ask you what have you changed in this update? Because i don't see, for example, Zlatan in MU

Comment

• Originally posted by wiking76 View Post
              thanks.. can i ask you what have you changed in this update? Because i don't see, for example, Zlatan in MU
              answered a couple of posts above yours. EA don't make the summer transfers in their squad updates. so you'll have to download a different mod or do it manually if you're looking for transfers

Comment

• Originally posted by krisaju95 View Post
                answered a couple of posts above yours. EA don't make the summer transfers in their squad updates. so you'll have to download a different mod or do it manually if you're looking for transfers
                so the update posted in regularcat's post is Ea database and not his modified database? Sorry for misunderstanding

Comment

• Originally posted by wiking76 View Post
                  so the update posted in regularcat's post is Ea database and not his modified database? Sorry for misunderstanding
                  no its the normally ea updated database (some player values are changed and these stuff...NO transfers!)
                  http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/eep152v9mag4pc1r.png

Comment

• Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                    I'll upload it anyway.

July 15th Squads Update Database.

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...12&postcount=1
                    Thanks for this awesome work. I was looking very long for it.
                    I need the database regulary because i want to update my MYSQL Database Website every week.
                    But i dont know how to get the database every week...

Maybe you can explain me or do you know a place where i find every week the updated database? Thanks a lot for your help and sorry for my bad english.

Comment

• has anybody seen an updated database for vanilla fifa 16?
                      MXTRA Facebook Page: MXTRA Twitter: MXTRA Patch

Comment

• Originally posted by js121 View Post
                        has anybody seen an updated database for vanilla fifa 16?
                        Updated as in converted from 17 vanilla or squad update of 17 ?

Comment

Updated as in converted from 17 vanilla or squad update of 17 ?
                          I would say the latest or recent squad update from 17 converted to 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by js121 View Post
                            I would say the latest or recent squad update from 17 converted to 16.
                            I haven't done it yet as I have just recently got back into 17 with a reshade file I have created and some slider settings I have come to like.

Comment

I haven't done it yet as I have just recently got back into 17 with a reshade file I have created and some slider settings I have come to like.
                              did you ever convert even the vanilla 17 db to fifa 16? I know some of the facial hair is different and some colors for kit numbers. I'm getting the itch to come back to modding 16, so even the vanilla 17 db converted to work with 16 is a help

Comment

Working...
                              X