This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
    You are doing something wrong obviously.

Exactly which tables are you exporting from the updates ?

dcplayernames, formations, player_grudgelove, playerloans, players, previousteam, teamplayerlinks and teams

Comment

Originally posted by AlexSniffles77 View Post
      dcplayernames, formations, player_grudgelove, playerloans, players, previousteam, teamplayerlinks and teams
      And from the moment I also import default_teamsheets, my game freezes when I start a new career

Comment

thx for the share
        I was using your DB for my CM and since it got a bit more updated after that
        could u also update the DB to the nearest one?
        sigpic
        Borussia Dortmund Will RISE !

Comment

I'm not really updating anymore, too busy with Fallout 4. :P
          If you're lucky, someone who knows how that works will do it, otherwise you'd have to do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEmperor View Post
            I'm not really updating anymore, too busy with Fallout 4. :P
            If you're lucky, someone who knows how that works will do it, otherwise you'd have to do it yourself.
            haha thx for letting me know, i'm also busy with FO4 atm...lol
            sigpic
            Borussia Dortmund Will RISE !

Comment

Hey guys,
              winter is coming and with it, that time of the year approaches again when numerous BPL clubs are going to throw their hard-earned money out of the window to improve their squads (and a few other teams that don't lack money, too). But before the English start to waste their millions for some average players (and my club Stuttgart loses its last half-decent players before the inevitable relegation), I've decided to do another update of the database with the squads from... well, today? Yesterday? Sofifa lists them as 3rd December, but squads are usually updated on Fridays. Well, anyway, I downloaded them today, updated a fresh database and wanted to share it with you. So, here you go. In case anything's messed up, please let me know!

FIFA 16 3rd December Squads Database:
              http://www.file-upload.net/download-...22015.rar.html

EDIT: Perhaps a mod could update the thread title as well? 3rd December instead of 2nd October.

Comment

Originally posted by blackemperor View Post
                hey guys,
                winter is coming and with it, that time of the year approaches again when numerous bpl clubs are going to throw their hard-earned money out of the window to improve their squads (and a few other teams that don't lack money, too). But before the english start to waste their millions for some average players (and my club stuttgart loses its last half-decent players before the inevitable relegation), i've decided to do another update of the database with the squads from... Well, today? Yesterday? Sofifa lists them as 3rd december, but squads are usually updated on fridays. Well, anyway, i downloaded them today, updated a fresh database and wanted to share it with you. So, here you go. In case anything's messed up, please let me know!

fifa 16 3rd december squads database:

edit: Perhaps a mod could update the thread title as well? 3rd december instead of 2nd october.
                how to use this database in fifa 16 demo with full team & stad. Patch ??

Comment

Originally posted by gora17891 View Post
                  how to use this database in fifa 16 demo with full team & stad. Patch ??
                  No idea.
                  Why don't you just buy the full version and enjoy the DB with it?

Comment

No idea.
                    Why don't you just buy the full version and enjoy the DB with it?
                    because i dont want buy! i have no money to buy it . if you can buy for me then do it .. lmao

Comment

Hey guys,
                      winter is coming and with it, that time of the year approaches again when numerous BPL clubs are going to throw their hard-earned money out of the window to improve their squads (and a few other teams that don't lack money, too). But before the English start to waste their millions for some average players (and my club Stuttgart loses its last half-decent players before the inevitable relegation), I've decided to do another update of the database with the squads from... well, today? Yesterday? Sofifa lists them as 3rd December, but squads are usually updated on Fridays. Well, anyway, I downloaded them today, updated a fresh database and wanted to share it with you. So, here you go. In case anything's messed up, please let me know!

FIFA 16 3rd December Squads Database:

EDIT: Perhaps a mod could update the thread title as well? 3rd December instead of 2nd October.
                      Dude update link ...i tried 4 times to download it .. 4 time failed .. 2 times with idm and 2 times in browser

Comment

I can download it just fine when I try.

Comment

I can download it just fine when I try.
                          thanks .. i imported your tables into my demo db :P

Comment

this is official database from EA ?

Comment

THank you very much BlackEmperor, I was waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by gora17891 View Post
                                this is official database from EA ?
                                I took the official DB from the big and imported the (edited) tables from the weekly squad update. Extracted it again especially in case EA's done some edits to it since October.

Comment

Working...
                                X