Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reuploaded the DB because regularcat informed me that you also have to update the default_teamsheets table. Not updating it didn't seem to have any visible, negative consequences yet, so in case you've started a career with the previous version, it should be safe to continue it. But for all others, you might want to use the new DB instead.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-...02015.rar.html

Comment

Thanks BlackEmporer. Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEmperor View Post
        You can't edit those files, you can just export them via Internal Master 12. You'll find them in Documents/FIFA 16/0/FIFA 16. There are several folders with weird names, which have a DATA and an INDEX file. The DATA file is what you'll need, the difficulty just lies in finding the correct folder (especially if they have the same modification date).
        Thank you!

Comment

Thank you!
          Fifa NG i68Controller http://iard68.altervista.org/controller
          REGENERATOR-INSTALLER-SCRIPTER-MERGER-EXPORTER-UPDATER
          http://iard68.altervista.org/downloads

If you appreciate my work, please, put a "like" on my
          i68Creations facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/i68Creations.
          Thanks!

Comment

I have a question.

How is it possible that when I play with Origin offline with this updated database I always see old formations and starting elevens ?

On the other hand, if I play with Origin online it downloads squad updates, and it cancels my editing on the database (e.g. adboards relinking)...

Is that any way to solve this, letting me play with Origin offline but with correct rosters and updated squads ?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gothlay View Post
              I have a question.

How is it possible that when I play with Origin offline with this updated database I always see old formations and starting elevens ?

On the other hand, if I play with Origin online it downloads squad updates, and it cancels my editing on the database (e.g. adboards relinking)...

Is that any way to solve this, letting me play with Origin offline but with correct rosters and updated squads ?

Thank you in advance.
              If you plan on updating rosters for online play, then create two copies of your FIFA 16 folder, inside your Origin Games folder. Use one set of files for updating and online, and the other for offline play only.

Comment

Originally posted by Gothlay View Post
                I have a question.

Thank you in advance.
                Go to Customise->Edit Squads->Reset all squads

this way you will use your edited DB

Comment

Could you maybe upload the DB of 16 oct?

Comment

Might do today's DB this weekend.

Comment

Might do today's DB this weekend.
                      ey man, I did the same way you extracted, except my formations are all messed up... Could you describe more in detail how you extraced a default DB and added the updated DB in it?

Comment

Did you export the formations table from the update via Internal Master, deleted the weird stuff at the end and imported it into your DB via DB Master?

Comment

Did you export the formations table from the update via Internal Master, deleted the weird stuff at the end and imported it into your DB via DB Master?
                          Thank you for replying so quickly Yes I did, but when I started a new CM, my fifa kept freezing and it was superslow, however, I did not have that issue with the DB you uploaded here... I'll exlain what I did.

1. Extracted the default database in data_startup with CF file explorer
                          2. Opened the updated DB with IM 12
                          3. Extracted dcplayernames, formations, player_grudgelove, playerloans, players, previousteam and teams. They were all .txt files with IM12
                          4. I imported those .txt files with DB master 15 and deleted the weird stuff at the end of the formations.txt file
                          5. saved
                          6. regenerated

I have all the updated players, however the formations are a bit messed up. I used the the updated DB of 30 oct and I looked at the Man Utd line up. Schweinsteiger plays at CAM while he actually should be in the LDM position according to the newest update...
                          Did I miss a file?

Help would be appreciated

Comment

You didn't extract teamplayerlinks, which includes the position of a player in the team.

Freezing could happen because you still had references to deleted players in the old teamplayerlinks table.
                            Last edited by BlackEmperor; 04-11-2015, 09:01:AM.

Comment

You didn't extract teamplayerlinks, which includes the position of a player in the team.

Freezing could happen because you still had references to deleted players in the old teamplayerlinks table.
                              Still didn't work but when I extracted and imported the newest default_teamsheet.txt, the formations with players were correct, but then again, when I started a new career, it kept freezing... I'll figure something out hopefully thank you for answering.

Comment

You are doing something wrong obviously.

Exactly which tables are you exporting from the updates ?

Comment

Working...
                                X