FIFA 16 Language Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 16 Language Packs

Hey, guys! So, here's my problem) I have downloaded the russian version and it only shows two langauges in properties - Polish or Russian. In-game you can change the language to any, but the commentators in audio settings are greyed out and I cant change'em. So, here's the point. Can somebody upload English commentators, pls?
    If it would be a torrent link, gonna be perfect, cuz my Internet connection in my office rly bad)
    I've already found some tutorials and links, but cant download, so maybe u could help me) Cheers!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...k_for_fifa_16/

I have the language packs and happy to upload them anywhere of your choosing (English is 1.1gb) but I won't share them by torrent.

I can split rar into smaller parts if that helps.

Comment

Grimbarian
      Google disk, maybe?)) Gonna be cool!) Thank u much, pal!

Comment

You can also download from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackass86 View Post
          Grimbarian
          Google disk, maybe?)) Gonna be cool!) Thank u much, pal!
          Uploading to Google Drive: http://j.mp/Fifa16Langs

2 done 8 more on the way.

Comment

white_knight
            I tried, but due to my office douchy Internet connection, download was cancelled in the middle) And I had to start again.
            Grimbarian
            Thank u much, man!

Comment

English is ready now.

Comment

Wait, this does mean that you cannot change your Origin language and download the files from there anymore?
                That's what I used to do with older FIFA games...

I'd change Origin's language to the one desired, I'd restart Origin, I'd move the FIFA executable out of its folder than start a "repair installation" in Origin.
                It would then proceed to download another exe and the language files needed for the language I had started Origin in.
                Originally posted by *aLe
                So, let's head to Saint Ouen once again (I wonder if I'll ever be able to see them in FIFA, it would be a nice team to play with).
                TOLD YA SO.

Comment

Originally posted by *aLe View Post
                  Wait, this does mean that you cannot change your Origin language and download the files from there anymore?
                  That's what I used to do with older FIFA games...

I'd change Origin's language to the one desired, I'd restart Origin, I'd move the FIFA executable out of its folder than start a "repair installation" in Origin.
                  It would then proceed to download another exe and the language files needed for the language I had started Origin in.
                  Yes that still works if your version of the game supports all of the languages you'd like (it's not the same with all versions).

Comment

*aLe
                    Never tried to do this)) But I've already downloaded English language)
                    Grimbarian
                    Thank u) Everything's working perfect)

Comment

@Jackass86

You bought russian version and you can confirm you now have english commentators bypassing russian/polish restriction? I heard of people who still are limited to russian commentators even after language packs

Comment

thebaddie
                        I can upload a video on YouTube! It's okay now)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackass86 View Post
                          *aLe
                          Never tried to do this)) But I've already downloaded English language)
                          Grimbarian
                          Thank u) Everything's working perfect)
                          Happy to help

Comment

Got Russian/Pol Fifa 16 key

can't get this really to work with lang. setup

I can play Fifa 16 in German ( Menu etc is ger ) but the Catalog is still in Pol.-Lang

And the German Commentary sucks, want the English one..

Tried the whole Day to set it up , but it seem's like i can't done that on my own... -.-

Possible solutions anybody?

Edit : Somehow got it to work now. Ger Menue+English Commentary to select in Fifa settings.

Anbody know how to tifx the Catalog in my Language > Ger ?
                            Last edited by Necro19; 22-09-2015, 09:00:PM.

Comment

So, everything that I did, I put *.bh and *.big files into main FIFA 16 dir, and all GDFBinary_*_*.dll into "__Installer" folder! Now I can choose English commentary language I my audio settings.

Comment

Working...
                              X