No announcement yet.

FIFA 16 Language Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anybody has a problem with language/commentary feel free to use my installation kit. you can find my thread in FIFA 16 Editing section.
    sigpic
    FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

You guys could give this a try :http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=192878

Comment

can anybody confirm that if I bought fifa16 from Russian origin store "and btw I am not in Rsussia" would I be able to change the commentary and menus language into English?

Comment

Originally posted by mohelg View Post
          can anybody confirm that if I bought fifa16 from Russian origin store "and btw I am not in Rsussia" would I be able to change the commentary and menus language into English?
          The answer is available in the first post of this thread. I think you need to download the language pack available in the editing forum

Comment

Originally posted by krisaju95 View Post
            The answer is available in the first post of this thread. I think you need to download the language pack available in the editing forum
            yes I've read all the posts but I heard that ea prevented that after some kind of update for fifa16 like a couple weeks ago. That's why I am asking if anyone has the Russian game and can confirm it is working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mohelg View Post
              yes I've read all the posts but I heard that ea prevented that after some kind of update for fifa16 like a couple weeks ago. That's why I am asking if anyone has the Russian game and can confirm it is working fine.
              Oh, I see. I didn't know about this. My bad

Comment

Originally posted by krisaju95 View Post
                Oh, I see. I didn't know about this. My bad
                it's ok man, yhank you

Comment

Have anybody polish version commentary of players (only name of player) at mp3 or wave format ?
                  from fifa 16 or 17

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXwG7l3qhVg

This works. Tested, no viruses!
                    Go to Google-drive link in description. Installation is very simple, just copy files in FIFA 16 folder.

Comment

I need Spanish commentary. Any help?

Comment

Working...
                      X