No announcement yet.

FIFA 16 Language Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have the anthem files in audiodata from the full game? I want to use them for the demo.

Comment

Since the latest Fifa update 1.01 my language of the game changed back to ru/pl ;(

Is it possible to buy a new Fifa 16 Key and install it over the current Fifa 16 Pol/Ru Version of Fifa ??

Comment

Originally posted by Necro19 View Post
        Since the latest Fifa update 1.01 my language of the game changed back to ru/pl ;(

Is it possible to buy a new Fifa 16 Key and install it over the current Fifa 16 Pol/Ru Version of Fifa ??
        Have you tried reinstalling the language pack?

Comment

Yeah just copied again the gdf dll into __installer folder and eng_us + ger language into fifa 16 main folder

Comment

And did it return to the English/German mix you wanted?

Comment

Nope went back to pol lang

i think i need to download the updated on like this here http://soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193075

Comment

I'll upload my Eng files and the dll see if that works?

Edit: Here you go: http://bit.ly/FIFA_16_Eng_101
                Last edited by Grimbarian; 27-09-2015, 07:51:PM.

Comment

Thank's i give that a try. Will report back in a hour or later ^-^.. lame internet here

Comment

If it works I can provide whatever German file you need as well in theory

Comment

Originally posted by Grimbarian View Post
                      Please can you upload the German language files for patch 1.0.1.

EDIT: Copied all English files to Fifa 16 folder and the GDFBinary to _Installer but it doesnt seem to work.
                      Last edited by Swizzy; 27-09-2015, 08:26:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimbarian View Post
                        Hmm.. don't know if i need a new "GDFBinary_de_DE.dll"

But for sure the updated ger_de.bh+ger_de.big files they should be replaced by
                        my old files

Comment

Originally posted by Swizzy View Post
                          Please can you upload the German language files for patch 1.0.1.

EDIT: Copied all English files to Fifa 16 folder and the GDFBinary to _Installer but it doesnt seem to work.
                          Did you changed in the registry ....\.....\FIFA 16\__Installer\GDFBinary_en_US.dll + locale to en_US ??

Comment

Originally posted by Necro19 View Post
                            Did you changed in the registry ....\.....\FIFA 16\__Installer\GDFBinary_en_US.dll + locale to en_US ??
                            Yes.

Doesnt work.

I think we need the files from 29.08.2015 because my RU language files are from 29.08.2015 and the files that that we got from Grimbarian are from the 28.08.2015.

Comment

Bought a Russia/Polish Version today for 28€. So I also need the German/English Language Pack. Well, I only need a german Menu. That would be great!

Edit: Just found a Fifa 16 Crack incl. Update 1, but there are all Language Packs. Don't know if this are the newest. https://www.skidrowreloaded.com/fifa...full-unlocked/
                              Last edited by BernivonKerni; 27-09-2015, 09:53:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BernivonKerni View Post
                                Bought a Russia/Polish Version today for 28. So I also need the German/English Language Pack. Well, I only need a german Menu. That would be great!

Edit: Just found a Fifa 16 Crack incl. Update 1, but there are all Language Packs. Don't know if this are the newest. https://www.skidrowreloaded.com/fifa...full-unlocked/
                                that's still the old ones look here : http://www.jheberg.net/captcha/english-25/

Comment

Working...
                                X