CM & Regenerator Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM & Regenerator Problem

So,as the title says i have encountered a BIG problem with Creation Master&any regenerator(i68,FHL,File Master).

I have FIFA 15 on Origin and wanted to install CRP 15.

I've ran the installer,regenerated,but every time the game gets errors and when i try to download the latest squads says "Cannot download any update.You already have the latest squads";or when i try to play SEASONS or CO-OP it says"There was a problem getting your online information" or "There was a problem with the online squad check.Please try again later".Every time when i try to add some mods(a face for example)and i use CM 15 or regenerator i'm still getting this errors.What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.
    UNFINISHED BUSINESS

1. You cannot have a modded database and play online.

2. You spelled business wrong, bussiness.

Comment

In CRP Read Me says"Online Playable" so i think this is not a problem.Even when i'm installing a face and regenerate these errors occur...
      UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comment

Originally posted by DKNY View Post
        In CRP Read Me says"Online Playable" so i think this is not a problem.Even when i'm installing a face and regenerate these errors occur...
        I don't care what the read me says, if your database doesn't match EA's online database you will get an error every time you try to play.

Comment

Second Reg. Yeah, you can't play online once you've modded.

Comment

really? i have a modded database and i play online more than offline. don't online modes just download a separate squad file each time that's used to synchronise db's?

Comment

What did you mod with?

Comment

Hello,

Im an old member, ive been away from pc gaming for a while now for various reasons...and after sometime decided to start playing again

I installed fifa 15 and tryed installing CM15, I have windows 10 the game runs fine, but cm15 will not work, it wont open after install, can anyone please assist me?

Comment

Working...
                X