Problem With Player IDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With Player IDs

I can not open the DB Master and the Internal Master to see the ID of a created player

is there any other way to see the ID of a created player ???

CM does not open editions of patch I use

Create the player using cm 15 then you can assign him any id you like, plus he's then added to your db and not just your squads save file.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
      Create the player using cm 15 then you can assign him any id you like, plus he's then added to your db and not just your squads save file.
      the Creation Master does not open the patch I use

Comment

So what are you trying to do, why do you need to know the ID of the player you created? You can also create a new player by opening the players table and creating him right in the db, assign him any ID you like.
        Last edited by bangus; 15-07-2015, 09:58:AM.

Comment

So what are you trying to do, why do you need to know the ID of the player you created? You can also create a new player by opening the players table and creating him right in the db, assign him any ID you like.
          I need to put a face on a player that I created within the game

Comment

Originally posted by edulopes View Post
            I need to put a face on a player that I created within the game
            You cannot mod players in your squad save file that you created using the in-game tools. You need to create players using CM 15 or by adding them to the players table. Then you can assign them faces, etc.

Comment

You cannot mod players in your squad save file that you created using the in-game tools. You need to create players using CM 15 or by adding them to the players table. Then you can assign them faces, etc.
              I know that, the problem is that if I create the player in the CM 15 it does not appear in the patch because the patch I use is blocked by CM15

Comment

Originally posted by edulopes View Post
                I know that, the problem is that if I create the player in the CM 15 it does not appear in the patch because the patch I use is blocked by CM15
                So...
                Export the tables and open the players table with Excel.
                Create the player in the table and assign him any ID you like.

Why haven't you done that already? I told you to try that two days ago.

Anyway, your problem isn't with player IDs, your problem is with whatever patch you're using. Why would you use a patch that someone improperly edited? If the db in the patch was edited correctly, it would open in CM. Use a proper patch, then you'll be able to create and edit your players using CM.
                Last edited by bangus; 17-07-2015, 12:55:PM.

Comment

Working...
                X