No announcement yet.

FIFA 15 3D Model Importer/Exporter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys, i'm new to this tool, i watch sepak video to learn edit head model,but i have a hard time to move and set the head model before edit, can u guys tell me which button to move foward the camera in blender? Thanks a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by karron97 View Post
      Is already in GLSL
      Just downloaded version 2.72 that you (and many others have)

This view that you are seeing is not wrong, its just the color maps and it has already been discussed a trillion times in last years tool topic :P

For now you NEED this in order for the exports to work. I am planning to delete them in an update but for now you have to live with them.

As i see now in blender 2.72 there are more view modes and in constrast with 2.71 the texture view shows the color maps thats your issue. So instead of going to texture mode, just switch to Material Mode and you should see the textures

3dgamedevblog on facebook

Comment

• I've been using 2.71 version and I have the same multicolor problems.
        And when I click on "Fix settings", I get an all black face.
        I'm using Windows 8.1 btw.

Comment

• i have this problem

EDIT: resolved
          Last edited by ac12; 12-10-2014, 11:20:PM.
          Abit AB9 QuadGT | Intel QuadCore [email protected],00 | Scythe Mugen2 | 8gb Kingston DDR2 | Ati Radeon HD6870@ 2gb | Seagate 250Gb+500Gb | CoolerMaster Real Power M700W | ADSL 20mb | Windows 7 x64

www.fifamania.it

Comment

• When i try to export headshape i get this.

Comment

• Originally posted by anasie10 View Post
              I've been using 2.71 version and I have the same multicolor problems.
              And when I click on "Fix settings", I get an all black face.
              I'm using Windows 8.1 btw.
              You are missing a material, assign a material in the head and you should see the textured head.

Originally posted by ily94 View Post
              When i try to export headshape i get this.
              Show me your import options

Comment

• Originally posted by arianos10 View Post
                You are missing a material, assign a material in the head and you should see the textured head.

Show me your import options
                "For now you NEED this in order for the exports to work. I am planning to delete them in an update but for now you have to live with them.

As i see now in blender 2.72 there are more view modes and in constrast with 2.71 the texture view shows the color maps thats your issue. So instead of going to texture mode, just switch to Material Mode and you should see the textures"

It was my fault. I deleted them and it didn't work.

Comment

• guys, can you tell me how to export the head model after edited? when i tried to export the head model, it said the file not found? how can i sovle this? Thank you !
                  Last edited by steven2212; 13-10-2014, 10:26:AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by steven2212 View Post
                    guys, can you tell me how to export the head model after edited? when i tried to export the head model, it said the file not found? how can i sovle this? Thank you !
                    You have selected a relative export directory path. Press the Fix Settings button and reselect the export directory

Originally posted by Stuphan_75
                    What about csamFIFA 15 by Son of God (Josule) this year Version???
                    (Need something to work with Facegen or other Tools getting a Basement for real
                    new FIFA 15 heads!)

Thanx for answers, I still know that Son of God is banned in case of desregarded privacy!
                    In order to work with facegen you need a facegen model yes, otherwise you can edit anything in blender if you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by arianos10 View Post
                      Ok it works now but with last year's script I didn't need to do all that
                      It would be great if you can make it automatically choose the texture just like last year.
                      Thanks a lot for your work

Comment

• Originally posted by anasie10 View Post
                        Ok it works now but with last year's script I didn't need to do all that
                        It would be great if you can make it automatically choose the texture just like last year.
                        Thanks a lot for your work
                        The material assignment is working exactly like last year

Comment

• Hello!
                          I've got one question - is it possible to import .png kit textures to the game using your tool? Sorry if it's a dumb question :P

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                            Hello!
                            I've got one question - is it possible to import .png kit textures to the game using your tool? Sorry if it's a dumb question :P
                            You can , all textures get converted to dds you can use any known image type

Comment

• i got problem when select viewport shading, every mode works fine except rendered, it turns to all black, in texture mode, it works fine, is anyone have this issue? Thank you !

Comment

• Why is the head so small when I import it? I makes it difficult to match with background photos when it's so small. Any fix? Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X