Face Master 15 Beta Test (Bug Reports)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by afwan11 View Post
    is this only Fifa 14 to Fifa 15 conversion? can we do the opposite?
    We can convert fifa15 face to fifa14.
    But this software aren't only for conversion. Are reductive for this software.
    Abit AB9 QuadGT | Intel QuadCore [email protected],00 | Scythe Mugen2 | 8gb Kingston DDR2 | Ati Radeon HD6870@ 2gb | Seagate 250Gb+500Gb | CoolerMaster Real Power M700W | ADSL 20mb | Windows 7 x64

www.fifamania.it

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
      don't post question marks, download it and test it.
      what's wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Grafsky View Post
        what's wrong with you?
        what's wrong with me ?

you post a question almost 2 weeks ago and then come back to see if
        you have gotten a response.

so what you are telling me is that in the 2 weeks that have elapsed you
        have not had the time to follow my advice and test it out.

i have never understood why it is alright for another man to test what you
        desire possibly destroying his game for your benefit rather than you doing
        it for yourself.

Comment

hello

How can i upload fifa14 face to FM ?

best regards

Comment

After i click " save to file" and file-> save, in CM15 the face that i morphed dont change anything, in FM it did change, but when i load again, it backs to default. Is anyone have this bug?
            EDITED : i found the way, i need to regenerate using CM then the head morphed appear.
            Last edited by steven2212; 12-01-2015, 10:06:AM.

Comment

Guys!! If u have saving problems and error messages...JUST RUN THE PROGRAMM AS ADMINISTRATOR and its gonna save and work fine.

Comment

How do I convert fifa 14 hair?

Comment

Originally posted by V.K View Post
                  How do I convert fifa 14 hair?
                  I don't think you can, mate. Probably, because previously hairmodels had little to no animation and on the graphic previews posted before 15 was released they mentioned hair models now had movement (They showed a few frames with Cavani, if I'm not mistaken) in the video. I'm guessing it's an issue with the bones' structure. Best you can get is trying to find a similar hair model in 15 I'm affraid.

BTW, guys, anyone using this tool with windows 8? anybody with the origin version of the game had the opening language halt bug and got it solved?

Cheers

Comment

So guys, if we convert Fifa 14 faces with this tool,will they have all 'faces animations' like original fifa 15 faces?

Comment

I imported Bale's 14 hair into 15 with CM and it just needed some position adjustments but igame his hair is like a meter aside from his head

Comment

Hair models from 14 aren't supposed to work in 15, mate

Comment

my Face Master loads language db forever

Comment

Getting an error when attempting to open Face Master. It was working fine but I decided to uninstall and re-install it and now it gives me a cannot open .big file. I'm guessing it isn't pointing to the correct FIFA 15 directory but I cannot find where I can tweak these settings. Any help is appreciated!

Comment

When you open the Face Master, go out me this notification

Error 10004
                              Unable to retrieve information from the registry. Probably the game is not installed properly.

The game is installed properly, what's the problem?

Comment

hey guys
                                i want to open fifa 15 from file menu but there's an error name "error : 10003"
                                what can I do ?
                                also there is no select all button ...
                                please help

Comment

Working...
                                X