Face Master 15 Beta Test (Bug Reports)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aimartan View Post
    This tool's an amazing idea, but I can't seem to get it to work. For some reson the tool hangs while supposedly loading the language db, no clue why though,How?
    I have all language extracts in the folder.
    Abit AB9 QuadGT | Intel QuadCore [email protected],00 | Scythe Mugen2 | 8gb Kingston DDR2 | Ati Radeon HD6870@ 2gb | Seagate 250Gb+500Gb | CoolerMaster Real Power M700W | ADSL 20mb | Windows 7 x64

www.fifamania.it

Comment

Originally posted by ac12 View Post
      I have all language extracts in the folder.
      That was the first thing I thought of, in the first attempt at opening the tool, but even with all the language db's in the folder the end result is the same. It hangs on "loading language database"... You could go out and watch a 4 hour movie and the tool still wouldn't have anything to show for when you came back lol

Comment

m gettin error10004....it does not have select all button,,,any help..
        sigpic

VISIT MY FIFA12 FACE PROJECT
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...171374&page=58

VISIT MY FIFA13 FACE PROJECT
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...176448&page=11

Comment

Just wait guys he said he'll make a video tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by anasie10 View Post
            Just wait guys he said he'll make a video tutorial
            i m uploading a video (not perfect as quality).
            Abit AB9 QuadGT | Intel QuadCore [email protected],00 | Scythe Mugen2 | 8gb Kingston DDR2 | Ati Radeon HD6870@ 2gb | Seagate 250Gb+500Gb | CoolerMaster Real Power M700W | ADSL 20mb | Windows 7 x64

www.fifamania.it

Comment

Can you convert FIFA 14 faces to FIFA 15 without hair?

Would it use the default hair of the generic image in game? Or would the player be bald?

Comment

Video tutorial Face Master 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0...5_tutorial.avi

Not good quality into the video, but better of nothing.
                Last edited by ac12; 21-12-2014, 09:58:PM.

www.fifamania.it

Comment

Originally posted by JL94x4 View Post
                  Can you convert FIFA 14 faces to FIFA 15 without hair?

Would it use the default hair of the generic image in game? Or would the player be bald?
                  You can, but to save you have to assign a hair model and texture that then go to delete.

www.fifamania.it

Comment

So you do the face, assign random hair, save then delete hair? then save again?

Comment

Originally posted by JL94x4 View Post
                      So you do the face, assign random hair, save then delete hair? then save again?
                      You do the face, assign random hair, save then delete hair.
                      I do with this method.

www.fifamania.it

Comment

I have compressed your tutorial and uploaded it on Zippyshare.
                        Here it is : http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/40406582/file.html

Comment

Originally posted by ac12 View Post
                          Video tutorial Face Master 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0...5_tutorial.avi

Not good quality into the video, but better of nothing.
                          How can I open face master? What is the correct way to install? CM15 and the Face master must in the same folder?
                          I love this game

Comment

I cant make it work, i get that textures for the face must be at 1024x1024 but everytime I try to import a head rx3 file from Fifa 14 i get an error message

Comment

Originally posted by powerdrive View Post
                              I cant make it work, i get that textures for the face must be at 1024x1024 but everytime I try to import a head rx3 file from Fifa 14 i get an error message
                              Copy head of fifa 14 into head folder in "working player" and morphing with 2015 head.
                              Some head 2014 (without hair) has problem.

www.fifamania.it

Comment

sorry for the ignorance, but can work with a picture ?? as could be done with fifa 10 ..

Thank You!

Comment

Working...
                                X