Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I create a new league using CM15 beta, like I did using CM14 and it worked, the game crashes ingame when trying to select newly created league in Fifa 15 - (Kick-Off or Edit Team Sheet Screen). I have created the South African ABSA Premiership using league ID 347, even changing the league ID to 7-(Brazilian League ID) still does not resolve this. I then also added the league to the tournament structure as per your tutorial like I did successfully in CM14, but still crash ingame in Fifa15.

Hope this can be fixed soon? Anyway thanks very much for the hard work!
    Arsenal F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Munross View Post
      When I create a new league using CM15 beta, like I did using CM14 and it worked, the game crashes ingame when trying to select newly created league in Fifa 15 - (Kick-Off or Edit Team Sheet Screen). I have created the South African ABSA Premiership using league ID 347, even changing the league ID to 7-(Brazilian League ID) still does not resolve this. I then also added the league to the tournament structure as per your tutorial like I did successfully in CM14, but still crash ingame in Fifa15.

the tool is in beta and is basically for bug testing, NOT MODDING.

Comment

Hi, how do I run CM15 because I can not run it like I run it pops up an error

Comment

Originally posted by Cifa View Post
          Dear Rinaldo,
          15 cm does not open. the message appears Could not find a part of the path "C: \ programfiles (x86) \ origin games \ fifa15 \ data \ db \ files_ng_db.db..
          If you know why, please help me.
          Thank you
          Try to copy manually the db files from Templates\data\db subfolder of CM 15 into the \data\db subfolder of FIFA 15. CM 15 should make it automatically so I wonder why it doesn't work.
          Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

Comment

Originally posted by Munross View Post

Try installing this patch

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
              please explain what align language database means....
              Open a second Language database and copy from the current Language database each string that does not exist in the second one. This is useful, for example, for updating names of newly created teams or leagues in another Language.

Comment

Cannot import 1024x1024 face textures, when i put them to 512x512 it has that horrible dark square, light square pattern lightly visible over the texture.

Anyone know how to fix?

Comment

this is not a CM 15 bug, it is on your end.
                  Last edited by regularcat; 26-10-2014, 11:54:PM.

Comment

thx bro
                    in the edit league section i transferred bayern munchen to barclay premiere league as i did in fifa 14 ( first i removed a team and added bayern, then i just replaced licter city with bayern ) but ingame bayern is still in bundesliga

Comment

Hello .. Rinaldo installed CM 15 ..... I get an icon CM 14 ..... I do not open the screen ... why?

Comment

import teams from fifa 14 works perfect!! (create patch with cm14 and load with cm15)

Comment

i have tried creating new national team , it worked but the name of the team does not reflect , in game it still shows (team number 180003) in the selection screen, it needs a fix?

Comment

Originally posted by ganugunners
                            Rinaldo,what file should i back up before saving my work on CM15??
                            This is a bug report thread, not a help thread for people who have never modded. Post your questions in the CM 15 thread.

Comment

Thanks for this awasome tool bro. When I import a face texture its give me sizing eror ? I`m sure its 1024x1024 but its not working. I saw at here people who have same problem but you didn`t give an answer for this bug ? If you fix it, it can be so good for facemakers Thanks, regards.

Comment

BUG

When import online some name/letter are corrupt.
                                Example player 225726 ╚ric Gˇmez, the CM don't import correctly the "╚".

BUG

Missing traits after upgrade the db (with online). I suppose or not decoded trait or a problem in the import or when u change the default position.

I suggest (if are possible), when import the ability to select whether to upgrade the training with the owners or just import new players. Importing like now, you will lose any customizations on the formations.

BUG

If you try to change your hair color, the file is corrupt. It appears the indefinite spaces blacks.
                                Last edited by ac12; 27-10-2014, 03:53:PM.
                                Abit AB9 QuadGT | Intel QuadCore [email protected],00 | Scythe Mugen2 | 8gb Kingston DDR2 | Ati Radeon HD6870@ 2gb | Seagate 250Gb+500Gb | CoolerMaster Real Power M700W | ADSL 20mb | Windows 7 x64

www.fifamania.it

Comment

Working...
                                X