Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noticed that Inter's kit changed, particularly the number font? is this a bug or is this a new kit???
    sigpic "corrupt cops & crack rocks"

Comment

In skill games, players kits are corrupt. Please try to fix.

Comment

I was thinking that was ModdingWay bug of some players in the boots more wrong it seems the problem remains even in the game without the mod then in reality the problem is the same EA SPORTS

AupaAtleti

Comment

FIFA 15 MODDINGWAY MOD UPDATE 0.6.0 & 0.6.1 win 8.1 don't work.
          when i had WIN7 i was working great.
          now on win 8.1 it dosent work...
          please help me!

Comment

Originally posted by PuR0sURPo View Post
            I was thinking that was ModdingWay bug of some players in the boots more wrong it seems the problem remains even in the game without the mod then in reality the problem is the same EA SPORTS
            same problem

Comment

Found a bug that affects Database 2.0 (both original and Matrix) so I'm unsure as to whether it's due to EA or the MW mod!

Every player who should have the surname 'Williams' appears as 'Iņaki Williams'! If it's down to EA (which I suspect it is) then sorry!!
              "Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone knows its there but only you can feel its warmth."

Comment

my problem is that if I play in Europa League, the music from the intro is from champions league. any idea why and how to resolve this?
                Last edited by esQzme; 20-11-2014, 12:11:PM.

Comment

my problem is that whatever career I start, when loading the 2nd year the game crashes back to the desktop, and does so with all the old and new career.

you need to fix this bug so serious because his career with this patch is Unplayable

there is no point playing career with ModdingWay if it is playable only in the first year

Please repair this bug

Comment

Many players who are used to play a career as a player are complaining that, when it comes to play a World Cup or a European Championship, FIFA 15 simulates all the games without the player is allowed to play a single game.
                    I know it's a EA bug, but I wonder if you could fix it up in the ModdingWay patch.
                    Are these tournaments playable or not in a player career mode?

Comment

when i go from database 4, back to 2.0 matrix, where my careers are, they are damaged. Yes i did a backup before i went on to 4.0, and yes i have tried the career mode backup but nothing works.

Comment

When i play with EPL hi-vis ball or another ball which added with MW patch, there is no ball in screen. How to fix it??? Thanks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by esQzme View Post
                          my problem is that if I play in Europa League, the music from the intro is from champions league. any idea why and how to resolve this?
                          Go to the MWM selector in the main game folder and select the entrance them that has "BPL-Europa". You can switch between Europa intro and Champions League intro.

Originally posted by Tavano View Post
                          my problem is that whatever career I start, when loading the 2nd year the game crashes back to the desktop, and does so with all the old and new career.

you need to fix this bug so serious because his career with this patch is Unplayable

there is no point playing career with ModdingWay if it is playable only in the first year

Please repair this bug
                          If I recall from last year, this was a bug with pirated games. I haven't personally experienced this problem using a purchased game. But I am using the default database.

Comment

I have lost the commentry where the commentators read out the team sheets?
                            Lost it since the first patch i think.

Comment

If anyone can help me please, I've been edited many things with creation master, players, stadium, boots etc. on the default database and now, because i'm a noob on editing, i discovered with moddingway 1.0.5, database 4.0. now, my question is, is there a solution to move all that i edited in default database to database 4.0? cause i don't wanna start editing again all players, it's to much work. sorry for my bad english, hope someone understand what i want to say.
                              Last edited by esQzme; 29-11-2014, 12:14:PM.

Comment

they'll still be there, unless some of the files in the mod over-wrote some of your mods, but they should be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X