This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by japsubie View Post
    Ahh ok excellent. I also just realized I can join moddingway forum so I will also read on there. Only one more question... When I download update does it automatically overwrite everything? Or do I need to uninstall moddingway v.5 first??

Thank you, I will stop with my basic questions now lol
    Always overwrite old data, really simple

Comment

Originally posted by bjama View Post
      how do i open or modify moddingway's databqse(0,1,2,3)with db master?
      i dont found "fifa_ng_db-meta"...
      i wanna do something changes...stamina, team tactic,referee,name of stadiums ecc ecc
      thank you
      It is included in update 0.5.1

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Moddingway View Post
        It is included in update 0.5.1
        thank you very much Kenny!

Comment

Always overwrite old data, really simple
          Beautiful, thank you Kenny!

Comment

I have extrapolated 574 Brazilian players from fifa 14 and not present in fifa 15.
            id changed names in table playernames and players compatible with your db, are you interested?
            I share them willingly.
            Abit AB9 QuadGT | Intel QuadCore [email protected],00 | Scythe Mugen2 | 8gb Kingston DDR2 | Ati Radeon HD6870@ 2gb | Seagate 250Gb+500Gb | CoolerMaster Real Power M700W | ADSL 20mb | Windows 7 x64

www.fifamania.it

Comment

need to install v0.5.0. or can i start directly with v0.5.1. .. ?just noob with your mods,sorry ..

Comment

You guys messed up with MW 0.51
                Now some players have the full name on theyr shirts.
                Like Andres Iniesta full name on shirt.Cristiano Ronaldo full name on shirt.
                Gerard Pique etc...
                fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by fifajoy View Post
                  need to install v0.5.0. or can i start directly with v0.5.1. .. ?just noob with your mods,sorry ..
                  first 0.5 then 0.5.1

Originally posted by rhazzy View Post
                  You guys messed up with MW 0.51
                  Now some players have the full name on theyr shirts.
                  Like Andres Iniesta full name on shirt.Cristiano Ronaldo full name on shirt.
                  Gerard Pique etc...
                  fix that.
                  This is no bug, its only in the Matrix Version of the DB

When you use the normal DB with EA Stats you have the original jerseynames and over the head of the players ingame you see the jerseyname at example "A. Iniesta"

In the Matrix Version you have the surname or commonname of a every player over his head ingame and then you see there "Andres Iniesta" but to get this I had changed the jerseynames because they are the base for the "over the head" names

If you dont like it, dont use it. Then you can use the version with the EA stats and then you have "A. Iniesta" or wait for a later version of the patch with 2 versions of the Matrix stats with fullnames and original names

And another thing, you can ask for a fix, but its not your thing to tell us what we have to do!
                  Last edited by Kenny Moddingway; 06-11-2014, 01:39:AM.

Comment

first 0.5 then 0.5.1

This is no bug, its only in the Matrix Version of the DB

When you use the normal DB with EA Stats you have the original jerseynames and over the head of the players ingame you see the jerseyname at example "A. Iniesta"

In the Matrix Version you have the surname or commonname of a every play over his head ingame and then you see there "Andres Iniesta" but to get this I had changed the jerseynames because they are the base for the "over the head" names

If you dont like it, dont use it. Then you can use the version with the EA stats and then you have "A. Iniesta" or wait for a later version of the patch with 2 versions of the Matrix stats with fullnames and original names

And another thing, you can ask for a fix, but its not your thing to tell us what we have to do!
                    Is your primary language english?(mine isnt)...even if it is i dont think u comprehend english.
                    Nowhere in my post have i said u should do this and that...i said "fix it".
                    Becauze if u make a patch for a game in order to make,let's say a new gun for that game...and u make the gun but the main character has 3 hands now...YES U DID IT WRONG!
                    You are lieing in the description of the mod(u should put in the description that ur patch modiffy player names)...and ur mod affects the game in a bad way.
                    Being cocky when u clearly screwd up its also bad...ill unfollow ModdingWay from fb and ill will not use MW patch anymore...since there is a working CM & rev mod i can do my won modding of the game.
                    P.S. you are doing a great job as a spokesman for MW...keep it up /sarcasm

Comment

Update 0.6.0

I point out that the folder hairlod is misnamed harilod.
                      Abit AB9 QuadGT | Intel QuadCore [email protected],00 | Scythe Mugen2 | 8gb Kingston DDR2 | Ati Radeon HD6870@ 2gb | Seagate 250Gb+500Gb | CoolerMaster Real Power M700W | ADSL 20mb | Windows 7 x64

www.fifamania.it

Comment

Originally posted by ac12 View Post
                        Update 0.6.0

I point out that the folder hairlod is misnamed harilod.
                        Thanks, will be fixed in the next update

Comment

Thanks, will be fixed in the next update
                          Also the folder BALLS must be called BALL. Fix it.

www.fifamania.it

Comment

Yes Sir

Comment

Players with missing legs!

First of all, great patch guys, thank you!

Just thought I'd make you aware of a couple of bugs.

When in training mode or the skill games, the training kit appears to not be specified, as the players play with green and purple checkered kits!

I've also found a few players with invisible legs and socks. Boots, and the shorts upwards are fine, it's just the legs! So far I've found:

Fernando (Man City)
                              Sandro (QPR)
                              Vicente Iborra (Sevilla)

I'll continue searching for affected players and upload a screenshot to illustrate. Thanks again!
                              "Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone knows its there but only you can feel its warmth."

Comment

About the invisible legs. We know the problem, that happens sometimes while importing the players.txt with the DB Master. Only player with the position CDM are affected and only when they have a very high overall value.

In the next update we fix that, thanks for reporting that. Like I said, this is a DB Master bug, but I forget to check that again. So it was my fault. Sorry for that!
                                Last edited by Kenny Moddingway; 07-11-2014, 07:39:PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X