Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Would be possible also provide the rx3 files fifa 15 "heads", "hair" and "hairlod"?

Comment

I don't exactly understand what this is

Thanks for explaining

Comment

How to extract the textures of .rx3 files?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Guedes View Post
          How to extract the textures of .rx3 files?
          The current tools work to extract the textures, bro. The only exception are the bump maps which aren't recognized by the tools.

Comment

Thanks a lot Grafsky. Can you upload the kit wrinkle textures too? I'll test the kit wrinkle files on other FIFA games.
            Originally posted by 4ndr3i
            So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
            http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

hey grafsky can you post all the hair texture files plzz man it will be much appreciated

Comment

ok guys, I have PS3 ver and now, I have all kits and another stuff. so I`m going to extract and decrypt it. Stay tuned

Comment

PS3 ver

my note: ps3 files looks like same as PC 14. so you can try to use it.
                  Last edited by Grafsky; 05-10-2014, 01:09:PM.

Comment

FIFA 15 Tournament Files

WIth FIFA File Explorer i've found out the ".rx3" files for the Champions Cup aka Champions League & EURO League aka Europa League.
                    If it helps...here they are

FIFA 15 Tournament files

If you are interested i can provide the banner ".rx3" files too
                    sigpic
                    FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

Originally posted by Grafsky View Post
                      PS3 ver

my note: ps3 files looks like same as PC 14. so you can try to use it.
                      I've a very slow internet connection so I can't download all the files. So can you please tell me which link includes the kit wrinkle files like "jersey_0_0_bnm.rx3". Would be very helpful for me if you let me know. Maybe its in the body or kits link, right?
                      Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                      So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Are those ps3 faces working in fifa 14

Comment

Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
                          I've a very slow internet connection so I can't download all the files. So can you please tell me which link includes the kit wrinkle files like "jersey_0_0_bnm.rx3". Would be very helpful for me if you let me know. Maybe its in the body or kits link, right?
                          try this

Comment

Originally posted by zico99 View Post
                            Are those ps3 faces working in fifa 14
                            They need to be slightly repositioned on two axis but they seem to work... So far only tested James Rodriguez but I was having a strange bug ingame with his upper body, with the arms out of place in relation to the shirt. Funny thing is I just used the head from the PS3 version of 15, not the body/shirt model so that's a pretty odd situation

Comment

Originally posted by dissectionalone View Post
                              They need to be slightly repositioned on two axis but they seem to work... So far only tested James Rodriguez but I was having a strange bug ingame with his upper body, with the arms out of place in relation to the shirt. Funny thing is I just used the head from the PS3 version of 15, not the body/shirt model so that's a pretty odd situation
                              lol I thought the head just not in its position but its also effect body?! ahh ffs!

Comment

Yeah. The screenshots posted of Noble in the (Ffia 15 faces thread) I believe proves just what I said because that's how I had James Rodriguez looking. Probably the only way to get a good result would be using all the body part models from 15. Would be nice to get the gameplay files from PS3 or Xbox and using them on PC

Comment

Working...
                                X