• Show
Clear All

bouth
    sigpic
    FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

iahoo are u somekind of fucket up mind?
      if i show u the files can u act like a lady with your mouth opened?

dear iahoo...suck a candy

from my first day in here, on soccergaming forum, i never lie or post something fake...so suck a candy
      Last edited by razvanultra55; 05-10-2014, 05:54:PM.
      sigpic
      FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

your are the impolite one...on what grounds did u made that guess?
        sigpic
        FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

Updated link in first post FIFA 15 Language Pack Server 2 & FIFA 15 Language Pack Server 3

PS: FIFA 15 Language Pack Server 3 UP and RUNNING.
          Last edited by razvanultra55; 05-10-2014, 07:40:PM.
          sigpic
          FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

Hello,

I bought a FIFA 15 russian/polish cd key and placed the files into fifa directory. I could change the commentory but not the menu/text language. Is there something to do for that?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Razvanultra55 already said, that he needs to exract some bytes from the bh datas as I understood. As heīs in the hospital (Get well soon) he canīt work on that currently.
              Otherwise there is no other option to change the menu/text language from polish/russian version. This is, because on the past Fifas, you could download other language packages afterwards and thus many players bought the cheaper version which is the polish version.

Comment

For other menu/text languages you can use my No Intro Patch, which contains 15 different languages for FIFA 15 and skip the language selection and intro video.

Download No Intro Patch

Comment

I downloaded the files but nothing worked so I'm assuming this has to do with the whole bh file thing... I would just like to change commentary language, can anyone help me? Is this something I just need to wait for OP to fix? In just unsure, I have no problem waiting if OP is going to fix... Get well OP!!

Comment

For the commentaries you just need to download the files which is already on this thread(Link 3)

Comment

your patch doesnīt work for me apollox, I did as the instructions said, but menu language is still polish

Comment

Finally got it working perfectly...

My advise to all origin users after many attempts... Simply do it manually:
                        Mount ISO... get all zip. files... Unzip them all together (at the same time) into one folder - and copy/paste 2 language files into main directory( for each language commentary...) and that's it

None of 3 installation files worked for me... but manually, step by step, put 2 files - for each language commentary you want and enjoy commentaries !

Thanks maestro for your work and best wishes for your health!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravelli View Post
                          your patch doesnīt work for me apollox, I did as the instructions said, but menu language is still polish
                          Same problem here, now I can't choose between Polish/Russian. It comes in Polish by default.

Originally posted by Stara View Post
                          Finally got it working perfectly...

My advise to all origin users after many attempts... Simply do it manually:
                          Mount ISO... get all zip. files... Unzip them all together (at the same time) into one folder - and copy/paste 2 language files into main directory( for each language commentary...) and that's it

None of 3 installation files worked for me... but manually, step by step, put 2 files - for each language commentary you want and enjoy commentaries !

Thanks maestro for your work and best wishes for your health!
                          What worked for you? Only commentory or also the text/menu?

Comment

Originally posted by gery View Post
                            Same problem here, now I can't choose between Polish/Russian. It comes in Polish by default.

What worked for you? Only commentory or also the text/menu?
                            Commentary was the only thing that I wanted...
                            English menu is just fine for me.

Comment

Hey, I posted a reply yesterday about being able to get the commentary and menu/text in English. Why didn't it show up?

Comment

Btw, for those of you who wants menu/text in English download Outcome from outcome.nofate.me

But the Online features won't work for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X