This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    please reupload files of language pack to Fifa 15 because these links are not available Thank you for your help.

Comment

have patience, firedrive are working on theyr servers.
      sigpic
      FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

@razvanultra55
        Hi man

Hope you r getting well soon

I bought the RU version CD-key of Fifa 15 and I'm stuck with the Polish and Russian menus in the game and I want English menus. I've got all the English files that u put in the Filedrive folder and put them exactly in the main Fifa 15 folder in Origin Games folder.
        I also found out that if I delete those pol_pl.bh and pol_pl.big files then my English commentary will be back in the game.

Do you have any idea how to solve this menu problem?

Cheers m8

Comment

Is this languages for commentary or menus??

Comment

japsubie, both

Too bad EA don't make asian commentary. Would love to have japanese, korean and especially chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by V.K View Post
              japsubie, both

Too bad EA don't make asian commentary. Would love to have japanese, korean and especially chinese.
              If I install this to get Portuguese commentary, will it automatically make my menus Portuguese as well? Thanks for your reply by the way.

Comment

Could you please extract "only commentary pack" with 4 additional main languages (German, French, Spanish and Italian)

It would be great to have it in a small, user friendly file...

I hope it is not a big job...

Comment

i found out why some of you, guys, can't play with other languages.
                  we need to extract from the bh files the rest of the language databes, but its a little bit tricky, because, for the moment,
                  i can't work on them. as i said before i'm in the hospital (still..and i hate that)...so if there is someone who cand help for now,
                  it will be a good thing, if not, when i will be able, i will do it myself.
                  By the way..keep track on Fidel's thread, something nice will be published, soon.
                  sigpic
                  FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

Originally posted by razvanultra55 View Post
                    we need to extract from the bh files the rest of the language databes, but its a little bit tricky, because, for the moment,
                    i can't work on them. as i said before i'm in the hospital (still..and i hate that)...so if there is someone who cand help for now,
                    By the way..keep track on Fidel's thread, something nice will be published, soon.
                    Hope you get well soon man
                    Nothing else matters
                    take care of yourself
                    look for nice nurses by the way lol

Comment

Take care mate of you health... commentaries can wait.

I was just wondering why in FIFA 13/14 there where heaps of commentary packs... and for FIFA 15 I can't find any?

Comment

How do I download them? Apologize if I'm missing something but it's telling me I need to sign in to something?

Comment

u dont need to sign on...just download the files.

@marshall001: there are couple of sexy nurses....

@Stara: there are user friendly files m8...just download and copy them into FIFA 15 folder.
                          sigpic
                          FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

u dont need to sign on...just download the files.

@marshall001: there are couple of sexy nurses....

@Stara: there are user friendly files m8...just download and copy them into FIFA 15 folder.
                            Thanks mate, but:
                            Your link does not let me download ?!?
                            What is m8 ?

Comment

m8 = friend / pal / amigo / budy

some firedriver server problems...they will solve them.
                              sigpic
                              FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

is the Arabic pack include the commentary or only menus and texts ?

Comment

Working...
                                X