X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great!, Thanks @razvanultra55

Comment

Firedrive doesn't work in Italy, could someone post just English language on another host?
      nabo78 Boots:
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176494

The Boots Thread - Lists For Revolution Mod Manager:
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=178838

nabo78 Kits:
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176198

Comment

I installed the english files correctly in my FIFA15 folder, but i still have german commentary. What else do I need to do?
        Borussia M÷nchengladbach

Comment

Hi, Could someone give me a path where should I copy files (english commentary) from FIFA 15 Language files by folder.?

I copied them to FIFA 15 folder but nothing changes. I have digital FIFA 15 on Origin Platform. Maybe this a reason that nothing happens.

Comment

Are you planning on releasing the pt-pt language? Please?

Comment

Important Question !!

Originally posted by razvanultra55 View Post

As every year now, i bring you the FIFA 15 Language Pack.
              The format is ".iso", as usual, and its easy to install.

Tha iso containes language files as follows:

English (US / UK), العربية, Dansk, Deutsch (DE), Espa˝ol (ES), Espa˝ol (MX), Franšais (FR), Italiano,
              Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Portuguŕs (BR), Русский язык, Svenska, 中文(繁體)

Download Link

FIFA 15 Language Pack
              Does this pack contain the menus ?

Because a friend of mine got the russian version that doesn't have any menus except Russian Menu .. Will these files work with him ?

& Please let me know which files in game files responsible for menus language as he needs to add English Menus to the game .. Thank you very much for help !!
              Last edited by amr07egy; 28-09-2014, 12:01:PM.

Comment

we could use the ini files in order to get this working correctly.

as far as the menu goes, you would obviously need to use the matching language database with the commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                  we could use the ini files in order to get this working correctly.

as far as the menu goes, you would obviously need to use the matching language database with the commentary.
                  pleaz i installed the patch but i have always russian menu
                  and when i start the game
                  i have only two flag , russia and polska
                  what is the solution ??

Comment

hy guys, and sorry for not been able to responde to some issues, but i was at one step to be gone with the angels in the last couple of days, do to some health complications with my kidney..

so..to recap...all the files where tested in my game, FIFA 15 UTE, and all of them are working perfectly. in my gameplay video from FIdel thread, u can see the menu languages / commentaries in there. i really dont know where may be the problem, so far, but i will try to resolve it.
                    Last edited by razvanultra55; 29-09-2014, 01:36:PM.
                    sigpic
                    FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

Hope you get well soon.

Comment

i'm well for know....but under medication. i hate them
                        sigpic
                        FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

Originally posted by razvanultra55 View Post
                          hy guys, and sorry for not been able to responde to some issues, but i was at one step to be gone with the angels in the last couple of days, do to some health complications with my kidney..

so..to recap...all the files where tested in my game, FIFA 15 UTE, and all of them are working perfectly. in my gameplay video from FIdel thread, u can see the menu languages / commentaries in there. i really dont know where may be the problem, so far, but i will try to resolve it.
                          Hope U get well soon !!

Take your time .. Your health comes first .

Comment

Hi Guys,
                            Hi razvanultra55, first of all I wanna wish u all the best for your health!!

I┤m a bloody idiot, because i accidentally bought the polish version of FIFA 15 via ebay!

First of all, I copied the german files into the same folder, where the polish files are. Then I restarted my pc but nothing changes.
                            Then i renamed the german files, so they have the same names like the polish ones, but nothing happens...
                            Then I tried to install the whole language pack but the installation failed with the message "incorrect function"

Comment

I've een wondering why do English commentators in my game suck so much... They don't say club names or even player names.
                              Then I checked the fifa15 game folder and didn't find any english.big files, only Russian.
                              I wonder if this some kind of 'light' version of English commentary as I was supposed to use Russian according to EA?
                              Anyway, I wonder what these data_audio files are.

Comment

all the audio files as far as i can see them with File Master
                                sigpic
                                FIFA 15 Language Pack

FIFA 16 Langauge PACK

Comment

Working...
                                X