This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings,

I have noticed that this site is rather strict with regard to posting in the appropriate sub forum/thread, so I hope that I am in the right place.

Of all of the issues that I have been frustrated by within FIFA 15, I find the match rating system to be the most dysfunctional and irritating. I am referring to the player rating(s) each player earns in-game, which then determine the match-rating and subsequent 'form'.

Perhaps I am missing something, but I find the player rating algorithm to be illogical or else completely random. Here is an example: in my last match, my CAM had three goals and two assists... his player rating was a 78 in the 70th minute. His pass % ~90, shots on target = 100%, tackle % >50%, etc... Meanwhile, my left back (who had 1 assist and a couple of tackles) and my left midfielder (similar performance as defender) had a higher rating throughout the match.

What's even worse is that if a player is subbed-out, the game continues to rate his match performance, slowly degrading it for lack of productivity. I find it strange that no one else seems to have this issue.

My question is this: is there a mod or else an LUA that I can edit to make a sensible match rating system?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Carson

Comment

Please make fonts and numbers for Villarreal CF

Comment

Noob question here...Does anybody know how to edit the "PRESS START OR SPACE" screen's background?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing XD I forgot what the name of the file was and where it was stored

Comment

Hi, has anyone made a patch with real team, league and tournament names and graphics? Like the one regularcat made in previous years?

Comment

Hello guys, i wonder if theres any way to edit the database of an existing career mode save game? What im really looking to edit is stadium assigments and some players bodies... im already 3 seasons in this career mode so i dont really want to start all over again..
              thanks a lot!

Comment

Hello! Sorry for my English. I'm asking you, tell me how to delete photos on the football field and police officers. When installing the rendering quality to "1", they appear. And FPS drops significantly. When "0" fifasetup, they will disappear, but the quality of the lawn is low, is not comfortable playing. By this I want to remove these characters, but fans leave. There is a way?

Comment

can someone post here the link to the photoshop sleeve badges a dude made? i cant find it

Comment

Originally posted by brunnoce View Post
                    Hello guys, i wonder if theres any way to edit the database of an existing career mode save game? What im really looking to edit is stadium assigments and some players bodies... im already 3 seasons in this career mode so i dont really want to start all over again..
                    thanks a lot!
                    Hi, I have the same question. I'd like to modify some kits form my career mode team. But I can only swap the texture, not change the collar, because of the database mismatch. Have you found a solution?

Comment

Working...
                    X