Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok! Yesterday I was too busy with other things in order to make progress with the editing but...

I can say you that I've already found a workaround to edit the demo_db...
    you can not do much because most of the functions and tables are
    ineffective with the executable of the demo, but not so bad to make first experiments!

During the weekend I hope to have time, to adapt the i68Controller fifa-suite
    so that it can run simultaneously on fifa14 and, with some limitations, on the demo 15.

Those who do not yet know this new tool, can take a look on
    this page of my blog where they are explained in detail all the integrated functions.

P.S. Do not take into account all the green links...
    "system" put it automatically and I don't know why:
    it is really annoying, but, apparently, you can not prevent it from happening...
    Last edited by iard68; 12-09-2014, 10:04:AM.
    Fifa NG i68Controller http://iard68.altervista.org/controller
    REGENERATOR-INSTALLER-SCRIPTER-MERGER-EXPORTER-UPDATER
    http://iard68.altervista.org/downloads

If you appreciate my work, please, put a "like" on my
    i68Creations facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/i68Creations.
    Thanks!

Comment

@mod

Can you move this thread to Fifa15 forum?
      Thank you!!!
      Fifa NG i68Controller http://iard68.altervista.org/controller
      REGENERATOR-INSTALLER-SCRIPTER-MERGER-EXPORTER-UPDATER
      http://iard68.altervista.org/downloads

If you appreciate my work, please, put a "like" on my
      i68Creations facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/i68Creations.
      Thanks!

Comment

did someone managed to import demo's language file/s?

Comment

Does anyone know if "Camera angle" modding is possible on the Demo or if it will be on FIFA 2015 official game?

Thanks.

Comment

I can see some retro kits for many teams inside the demo Big file.

Comment

Would it be possible to make a Camera patch so we can increase the height of the Camera angle?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorprince View Post
                Would it be possible to make a Camera patch so we can increase the height of the Camera angle?

Thanks.
                So far the ZOOM_MODIFIER and HEIGHT_MODIFIER values in CL.INI don't work. I wonder why...

This game would be ten times better if I could set the cameras the way I did in FIFA 14.
                PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
                MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
                  So far the ZOOM_MODIFIER and HEIGHT_MODIFIER values in CL.INI don't work. I wonder why...

This game would be ten times better if I could set the cameras the way I did in FIFA 14.
                  it's a demo, relax.

you have no idea what will work and what will not between the demo and the final versions.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                    it's a demo, relax.

you have no idea what will work and what will not between the demo and the final versions.
                    Bro, you know better than me than CL.INI, RNA.INI and that sort of settings always worked from Demo to Final versions.

Nevertheless, I'm not worried or anything. I just would love to be able to tweak the cameras, that's it. Not sweating.
                    PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
                    MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
                      Bro, you know better than me than CL.INI, RNA.INI and that sort of settings always worked from Demo to Final versions.

Nevertheless, I'm not worried or anything. I just would love to be able to tweak the cameras, that's it. Not sweating.
                      i hear you, i feel the same way, love the broadcast camera but it is impossible to use especially if you play manual controls.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                        i hear you, i feel the same way, love the broadcast camera but it is impossible to use especially if you play manual controls.
                        true. Broadcast camera makes the game feel all the more realistic but does make it a lot harder when on manual directions. Tele Broadcast is the next best thing.

Comment

Originally posted by krisaju95 View Post
                          true. Broadcast camera makes the game feel all the more realistic but does make it a lot harder when on manual directions. Tele Broadcast is the next best thing.
                          i play on coop zoomed in just a bit, closest i could get to resemble broadcast from FIFA 14.

Comment

I agree with you guys, even though I'm quite enjoying the camera thus far actually.
                            anyone tried hexing the bh and test edits to the db yet? I've noticed that the tables are pretty similar to last year... Players table has a couple columns reordered and teams table has 2 columns added (right and left free kick takers I believe)

Comment

Originally posted by dissectionalone View Post
                              I agree with you guys, even though I'm quite enjoying the camera thus far actually.
                              anyone tried hexing the bh and test edits to the db yet? I've noticed that the tables are pretty similar to last year... Players table has a couple columns reordered and teams table has 2 columns added (right and left free kick takers I believe)
                              i haven't but i am going to do my usual as far as unlicensed leagues and teams go then i want to add the brasilierao back into FIFA.

I WANT YOUR HELP IN DOING SO.

i will handle the compdata and logos, i can get kits from emi and will need your help updating squads and ratings.

Comment

The Portuguese League is almost fully licensed this year, Maritimo was the only club that couldn't get licensed (again)

And the Serie B is unlicensed at his best once again

Comment

Working...
                                X