RX3 Files for Generated and Youth Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX3 Files for Generated and Youth Players

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the RX3 files associated with generated players and youth players. I'd also like to find the mini icon file for these players. I'm trying to come up with a mod, and having access to these would be a great help. Thanks

Originally posted by RLCCircuit View Post
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the RX3 files associated with generated players and youth players.
    There are no RX3 files for these players.

I'd also like to find the mini icon file for these players.
    What mini icons ?

Comment

By mini-icons I mean the face files that show up in the UI. For regular players that's their picture, but for youth/generated players they have generic pictures.

Also, if there is no rx3 files, then how does the game know what the players should look like in-game?

Sorry if these questions seem dumb, I'm just starting to mod, and I appreciated the replies

Comment

I would love if we could figure out where the store the players themselves. But, alas I suspect all of this is heavily encrypted and we're not breaking that any time soon.

Comment

By mini-icons I mean the face files that show up in the UI. For regular players that's their picture, but for youth/generated players they have generic pictures.

Also, if there is no rx3 files, then how does the game know what the players should look like in-game?

Sorry if these questions seem dumb, I'm just starting to mod, and I appreciated the replies
          You can use Internal Master 12 to find their IDs, once you do you can create
          DDS files and assign them minifaces.

There are head and hair models that the game automatically assigns the players upon their generation.

Comment

Hm, I see. Are the actual DDS files that the game uses for the players findable somewhere or is the only work around taking screenshots and using those lol?

Comment

There is no way other than screenshots.

Comment

Working...
              X