Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Disable Shaking Affect In Pro Cam??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Disable Shaking Affect In Pro Cam??

hi
    i dont want shake affect while crossing on pro cam and also i dont want also camera make deep getting behind while entering opposing teams penalty area on pro cam.how can i disable and edit this affects.thanks

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=175595

Comment

no one knows?? .i dont play fifa since long time but i remember that disable is possible via ini.but im am not sure.someone please say yes can do or not. thanks

Comment

What "shaking" are you talking about? All I ever use is the Pro cam and it doesn't vibrate or shake, it doesn't shake or vibrate when I cross the ball.
        The only time it vibrates is when a shot rings off the woodwork.
        As for zooming in when you're in the opponent's attacking zone, that's just the way the cam works, you have to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
          What "shaking" are you talking about? All I ever use is the Pro cam and it doesn't vibrate or shake, it doesn't shake or vibrate when I cross the ball.
          The only time it vibrates is when a shot rings off the woodwork.
          As for zooming in when you're in the opponent's attacking zone, that's just the way the cam works, you have to live with it.
          thanks
          i mean running affect running while crossing it makes my view angle narrowed same as while in opposite area.

Comment

Originally posted by gelkick View Post
            thanks
            i mean running affect running while crossing it makes my view angle narrowed same as while in opposite area.
            I use a modded Pro cam view that zooms me in closer to my players, much like a 3rd person view. Maybe you could mod the Pro cam so it zooms out more for you, sounds like that's what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
              I use a modded Pro cam view that zooms me in closer to my players, much like a 3rd person view. Maybe you could mod the Pro cam so it zooms out more for you, sounds like that's what you're looking for.
              thanks for usefull comment i tried and i have now very good view angle and look very realistic .

Comment

Working...
              X