Really Strange Problem ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Strange Problem ?

I started manager mode and i looked at squad report everything was fine but after month there was massive growth overall but not in stats. For example one player was 68 overall and after 2 months 71 but not growth in stats. Really strange because some of the players grow negatively from 62 to 60 but not negative growth in stats. When i looked at the teams before choosing the team the overalls were like these from with the growth 71 etc.
    Can you help me ? It's really strange problem and players don't grow in stats really well.

Originally posted by kevinbru3 View Post
    I started manager mode and i looked at squad report everything was fine but after month there was massive growth overall but not in stats. For example one player was 68 overall and after 2 months 71 but not growth in stats. Really strange because some of the players grow negatively from 62 to 60 but not negative growth in stats. When i looked at the teams before choosing the team the overalls were like these from with the growth 71 etc.
    Can you help me ? It's really strange problem and players don't grow in stats really well.
    What mods are you using?

Comment

How many times do I have to ask you to use the correct forum for your threads ?

I am not going to ask you again.

Comment

Working...
      X