CPU vs CPU Career Mode Must Be Possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPU vs CPU Career Mode Must Be Possible

It is possible! Tournament Mode is too! If you want Tournament Mode then make sure to download the latest version (31/08/2015).
    Here it is!

You can import sideselect.big into data_front_end.big and regenerate or just copy data_front_end.big and data_front_end.bh into your main FIFA 15 folder.
    https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...9AEF7FFD76CF31

Excellent news everybody!

Having examined the relevant file I'm almost certain this will be possible IN FIFA 16 too!
    Last edited by crabshank; 29-04-2016, 08:54:PM.

Realistically, how many CPU/CPU matches are you actually going to watch? Seems like a lot of work for nothing, plus CPU/CPU gameplay looks like crap. Always good to have more features, but snoozefest CPU/CPU matches...?

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
      Realistically, how many CPU/CPU matches are you actually going to watch? Seems like a lot of work for nothing, plus CPU/CPU gameplay looks like crap. Always good to have more features, but snoozefest CPU/CPU matches...?
      But with cl.ini + slider mods it could be interesting.

Comment

Well, it's a project if you like that sort of thing, plus I guess you could play games as a manager and pause to sub in players, etc.

Comment

Your better off playing locked to one player (like I have done for years) and then managing the team around that. Your involved and you get to see CPU vs CPU.
          20+ year Swansea City Season Ticket Holder
          Twitter: paulv2k4

Comment

You can open these files with a hex editor like HxD. I tried but couldn't do it, can anyone help?

I seem to have encountered this problem,

Comment

I hope you can figure it out to make CPU vs CPU, i reall want this feature for years, i love to watch them play in CM, when you are lazy to play or boring. Please make it happens.

Comment

OMG!!!!! I just did it!!!! Testing now!

Comment

It is posible to play CPU vs CPU in tournament mode too?

Comment

First thing is that the CPU is making subs and tactical changes for my team.

Comment

Originally posted by crabshank View Post
                      OMG!!!!! I just did it!!!! Testing now!
                      Congrats mate.. Hows it going??

Comment

How did you do it? Can you please tell us how to do it? it will be awesome
                        Thank you!!

Comment

how? CPU vs CPU I am waiting for years!! could you please upload the files, thank you

Comment

And why would that be upsetting to you? It's a CPU v CPU game, the CPU is running the teams, I thought that was the whole point of all this.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
                              And why would that be upsetting to you? It's a CPU v CPU game, the CPU is running the teams, I thought that was the whole point of all this.

It's ok with the CPU running the team, compare with playing everygame or sim boringly the whole season. It's a nice option to play and enjoy the game.

I hope he can release the file so i watch CPU vs CPU some boring match instead of simming boringly.

Comment

Working...
                              X