Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salpipatarecas View Post
    Btw, is matrix database 6 the latest?
    I think so, I think it came out after the January transfers.
    Last edited by crabshank; 05-09-2015, 10:09:PM.

Comment

I'm almost certain this will be possible in FIFA 16 too.

Comment

From watching 2 CPU vs CPU games in the FIFA 16 demo I think it is better than FIFA 15 but I think the best test will be in FIFA 16 Tournament Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by crabshank View Post
          From watching 2 CPU vs CPU games in the FIFA 16 demo I think it is better than FIFA 15 but I think the best test will be in FIFA 16 Tournament Mode.
          Did you check the sideselect whether the same fifa 15 or not mate ? I hope it will be the same...

Comment

Originally posted by steven2212 View Post
            Did you check the sideselect whether the same fifa 15 or not mate ? I hope it will be the same...
            It looks the same to me, I think it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by crabshank View Post
              It looks the same to me, I think it will work.
              Thanks for the great news mate, Im looking for it

Comment

Can someone help please?

I've downloaded the 3 files from the first post, thanks to crabshank for that.

I copy them over to my fifa 15 intall folder, and it overwrites 2 files, which i think is correct.

When i start the game it all loads up to the main screen, but then that screen is blank and i can't get any further.

I have a genuine purchased digital copy of the game.

Crabshank mentions regenerating but even though i've done a search i'm not quite sure how to do it, or if it would help.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ilscuro View Post
                  Can someone help please?

I've downloaded the 3 files from the first post, thanks to crabshank for that.

I copy them over to my fifa 15 intall folder, and it overwrites 2 files, which i think is correct.

When i start the game it all loads up to the main screen, but then that screen is blank and i can't get any further.

I have a genuine purchased digital copy of the game.

Crabshank mentions regenerating but even though i've done a search i'm not quite sure how to do it, or if it would help.

Thanks
                  See here

Comment

Thanks for that, i missed the other file you need to download

Comment

• It is possible in FIFA 14?

Comment

• HI
                        Can you also edit teams? I run my own league on sensible soccer 98 where I can customise 564 teams and players and their ratings . I'd love to be able to do this on Fifa or another 3D football game. Then watch cpu v cpu with the ability to pause and make subs etc.

Any ideas anyone?

Comment

• Pls boss how did you do it Cox I seem not to understand the logic atall...pls help me out I will be really grateful

Comment

• Download link is ded. Not big surprise.

Comment

• Hi,

Is it possible to advantage or disadvantage our team in CPU vs CPU career mode ? Or when you fix AI attributes it is always the same for both team ?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X