Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPU vs CPU Career Mode Must Be Possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by salpipatarecas View Post
    Btw, is matrix database 6 the latest?
    I think so, I think it came out after the January transfers.
    Last edited by crabshank; 05-09-2015, 10:09:PM.

    Comment


    • #92
      I'm almost certain this will be possible in FIFA 16 too.

      Comment


      • #93
        From watching 2 CPU vs CPU games in the FIFA 16 demo I think it is better than FIFA 15 but I think the best test will be in FIFA 16 Tournament Mode.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by crabshank View Post
          From watching 2 CPU vs CPU games in the FIFA 16 demo I think it is better than FIFA 15 but I think the best test will be in FIFA 16 Tournament Mode.
          Did you check the sideselect whether the same fifa 15 or not mate ? I hope it will be the same...

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by steven2212 View Post
            Did you check the sideselect whether the same fifa 15 or not mate ? I hope it will be the same...
            It looks the same to me, I think it will work.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by crabshank View Post
              It looks the same to me, I think it will work.
              Thanks for the great news mate, Im looking for it

              Comment


              • #97
                Can someone help please?

                I've downloaded the 3 files from the first post, thanks to crabshank for that.

                I copy them over to my fifa 15 intall folder, and it overwrites 2 files, which i think is correct.

                When i start the game it all loads up to the main screen, but then that screen is blank and i can't get any further.

                I have a genuine purchased digital copy of the game.


                Crabshank mentions regenerating but even though i've done a search i'm not quite sure how to do it, or if it would help.


                Thanks

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by ilscuro View Post
                  Can someone help please?

                  I've downloaded the 3 files from the first post, thanks to crabshank for that.

                  I copy them over to my fifa 15 intall folder, and it overwrites 2 files, which i think is correct.

                  When i start the game it all loads up to the main screen, but then that screen is blank and i can't get any further.

                  I have a genuine purchased digital copy of the game.


                  Crabshank mentions regenerating but even though i've done a search i'm not quite sure how to do it, or if it would help.


                  Thanks
                  See here

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Thanks for that, i missed the other file you need to download

                    Comment


                    • It is possible in FIFA 14?

                      Comment


                      • HI
                        Can you also edit teams? I run my own league on sensible soccer 98 where I can customise 564 teams and players and their ratings . I'd love to be able to do this on Fifa or another 3D football game. Then watch cpu v cpu with the ability to pause and make subs etc.

                        Any ideas anyone?

                        Comment


                        • Pls boss how did you do it Cox I seem not to understand the logic atall...pls help me out I will be really grateful

                          Comment


                          • Download link is ded. Not big surprise.

                            Comment


                            • Hi,

                              Is it possible to advantage or disadvantage our team in CPU vs CPU career mode ? Or when you fix AI attributes it is always the same for both team ?

                              Thank you

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X