CPU vs CPU Career Mode Must Be Possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darthheber View Post
    Are you able to pause a cpu-cpu game, move the controller so you are in control & make tactical changes, substitutions etc. and then move the controller back to cpu vs cpu?
    Yes

Comment

See the first post for my FIFA 16 speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by crabshank View Post
        It is possible!
        Here it is!

You can import sideselect.big into data_front_end.big and regenerate or just copy data_front_end.big and data_front_end.bh into your main FIFA 15 folder.
        http://1drv.ms/1KaJaF3

Good news everybody!

This should be possible in exactly the same way in FIFA 16, judging how nothing but the user interface has been changed in the sideselect screen.

The only thing I can think of that would block this is if EA deliberately changed the code, but I bet they didn't; we'll know when the demo comes out anyway.
        Thats great news, i hope you can help us to make it happen again if EA don't allow we to do it in CM, with the AI developing in fifa 16, i hope we can have better CPU vs CPU

Comment

hello crabshank you can do it league mod too?im then mourinho thanks crasbank big respect

Comment

I love CPU vs CPU games. The problem is that there is no team DNA or Home Advantage.
            If i play a Barcelona vs. "any inferior team", it is possible that the inferior team can play better than Barcelona.
            I used some patches in older fifas that solved this issue for some teams, but there is much more to be improved.

Comment

BIG NEWS! SEE FIRST POST!

Tournament mode now works! I think this is better that Career Mode because you can choose all the teams and just watch matches without getting involved if you want.

Comment

BIG NEWS! SEE FIRST POST!

Tournament mode now works! I think this is better that Career Mode because you can choose all the teams and just watch matches without getting involved if you want.
                Wow, thanks for your work mate, you are awesome, you solved the problem that have been for years. I hope you will do it for fifa 16

Comment

Have you tested it?
                  Is it realistic? You see differences between good and bad teams? Home advantage?

Comment

Moddingway's matrix database 6.0 makes such a difference to the gameplay I think; I've set up a World Cup and the games are more eventful, and quite exciting, than with the regular db.
                    Last edited by crabshank; 01-09-2015, 10:57:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by salpipatarecas View Post
                      Have you tested it?
                      Is it realistic? You see differences between good and bad teams? Home advantage?
                      For home advantage, have you tried?:

[CPUAI]
                      HOME_DIFFICULTY=1.00
                      AWAY_DIFFICULTY=1.00
                      HOME_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
                      AWAY_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
                      HOME_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.01
                      AWAY_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.01

In cl.ini? (You can change these values)

Comment

Moddingway's matrix database 6.0 makes such a difference to the gameplay I think; I've set up a World Cup and the games are more eventful, and quite exciting, than with the regular db.
                        2 videos of a CPU vs CPU World Cup with this database for you guys' perusal:

Video quality's not the best but my upload speed is only 2Mbits.
                        Last edited by crabshank; 09-09-2015, 10:29:AM.

Comment

For home advantage, have you tried?:

[CPUAI]
                          HOME_DIFFICULTY=1.00
                          AWAY_DIFFICULTY=1.00
                          HOME_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
                          AWAY_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
                          HOME_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.01
                          AWAY_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.01

In cl.ini? (You can change these values)
                          Do you use any gameplay mod (cl.ini) file from soccergaming forum?

Comment

Is it true that those cl.ini tweaks don't work on "friendly" games?

And this matrix database 6.0 ins included in the last moddingway patch?
                            Last edited by salpipatarecas; 02-09-2015, 04:14:AM.

Comment

Is it true that those cl.ini tweaks don't work on "friendly" games?
                              I don't know.

Comment

Do you use any gameplay mod (cl.ini) file from soccergaming forum?
                                I use a few lines, but not a whole one.

Comment

Working...
                                X