Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul2008me123 View Post
    Hope crabshank make a tutorial so we could do the work by ourselves
    Just check the difference between block 1 of sideselect.big in the original and my version.

Comment

Originally posted by crabshank View Post
      Just check the difference between block 1 of sideselect.big in the original and my version.
      I see, got it, thx brother!

Comment

i just love the way i can play now, we can watch our young players play and grow, even tho the AI need to fix. Does anyone have a good edited sliders to have a better CPU vs CPU ? i would be perfect for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by steven2212 View Post
          Does anyone have a good edited sliders to have a better CPU vs CPU ? i would be perfect for this game.
          Realistic CPU vs CPU play is pretty much impossible with the default player ratings and team formation/tactic programming. Nevertheless, if you want to see something resembling realistic player positioning - which somewhat helps the gameplay - then lower line sliders. Try 20 height, 35 length, 35 width, and then adjust from there to suit.

Comment

hello!

I waited five years for this thank you very much crabshank you can not do that cpu vs cpu around by in league?

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
              Realistic CPU vs CPU play is pretty much impossible with the default player ratings and team formation/tactic programming. Nevertheless, if you want to see something resembling realistic player positioning - which somewhat helps the gameplay - then lower line sliders. Try 20 height, 35 length, 35 width, and then adjust from there to suit.
              Thanks for sharing, i will try.
              P/S: How did you change the block 1 with file explorer 14? please tell me, i want to learn to do it with fifa 16.

Comment

So happy I found this thread, I look forward to Fifa 16...

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=190057

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=177121

Comment

Getting some great cpu v cpu games with these settings:

difficulty level legendary
                  game speed slow
                  sprint speed 55
                  acceleration 70
                  shot error 75
                  pass error 75
                  pass speed 80
                  line height 20
                  length length 45
                  line width 35
                  first touch control error 80

Comment

Getting some great cpu v cpu games with these settings:

difficulty level legendary
                    game speed slow
                    sprint speed 55
                    acceleration 70
                    shot error 75
                    pass error 75
                    pass speed 80
                    line height 20
                    length length 45
                    line width 35
                    first touch control error 80
                    Are you getting the CPU to make good through balls? Because without cl.ini, they (Arsenal) would hardly try them no matter what tactics I used.

Comment

I have a CPU vs CPU only Career with Arsenal and it's annoying because most of the games are draws aginst opposition they should be beating.

Also what's annoying is at the end of the match, if the CPU wants to park the bus or follow any other gameplan, you can't override it.

It can't be that hard for EA to add a list menu for player instuctions and subs so that we can have a proper Coach Mode, but they either haven't thought of it or they don't want to, maybe because it would show up the CPU.

Comment

Are you getting the CPU to make good through balls? Because without cl.ini, they (Arsenal) would hardly try them no matter what tactics I used.
                        This is one of the issues with CPU v CPU games. I have tried to help improve that by raising accel and ball speed, hoping this will cue the AI to make more runs and long passes. But I would guess the only way to guarantee you'll see more through balls would be to edit individual team attack strategies, which I haven't tried yet.

Comment

These values are high, but in cl.ini they greatly increase the number of through balls and the variety of crosses.

[]
                          THROUGH=700
                          THROUGH_PASS=700
                          THROUGHBALL=700
                          THROUGH_LOB=200
                          THROUGH_GROUND=700
                          CROSS_SCOOP=100
                          CROSS_LOW=150
                          CROSS_EARLY=1000
                          CROSS_GROUND=150
                          CROSS_LOW_EARLY=350
                          CROSS_GROUND_EARLY=400
                          CROSS_GROUND_PLACEKICK=2147483647
                          CROSS_LOW_PLACEKICK=2147483647

Comment

These values are high, but in cl.ini they greatly increase the number of through balls and the variety of crosses....
                            One major problem with CPU v CPU is that there is only one set of sliders to adjust CPU gameplay. So you already have both CPU teams playing the same: same abilities, same line settings, same defensive attack settings, etc. You're doing the same thing here with these cl codes: making every CPU team play the same long ball tactics style. But that's not realistic because many teams play slow buildup/possession football. If you're looking for realism with these CPU v CPU games, you won't get it by editing codes. You have to edit each team's individual offense/defense tactics.

EDIT: I tried an experiment, I set one team's custom tactics to 100 (crossing, long passing, buildup speed, risky passing) and sure enough they played a long ball attack style when I played CPU v CPU. So there's your answer.
                            Last edited by bangus; 06-08-2015, 03:21:PM.

Comment

Question?

Are you able to pause a cpu-cpu game, move the controller so you are in control & make tactical changes, substitutions etc. and then move the controller back to cpu vs cpu?

Comment

One major problem with CPU v CPU is that there is only one set of sliders to adjust CPU gameplay. So you already have both CPU teams playing the same: same abilities, same line settings, same defensive attack settings, etc. You're doing the same thing here with these cl codes: making every CPU team play the same long ball tactics style. But that's not realistic because many teams play slow buildup/possession football. If you're looking for realism with these CPU v CPU games, you won't get it by editing codes. You have to edit each team's individual offense/defense tactics.

EDIT: I tried an experiment, I set one team's custom tactics to 100 (crossing, long passing, buildup speed, risky passing) and sure enough they played a long ball attack style when I played CPU v CPU. So there's your answer.
                                But with mixed passing and balanced risk I was expecting through balls when there were good opportunities, especially by a player like Ozil, but even on legendary they hardly ever played a good through ball behind the back line like you'd expect.

Comment

Working...
                                X